Arlovski is 2-8 in his last ten bouts

Chitaouri

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i dont get why he keeps getting fight after fight....

he isnt even exciting anymore...his 2 wins were boring decisions, just as his performances in his decision losses...

oh and dont give me that "his last fight is not a loss because commission overturned it.." he lost. everybody is on something, so is arlovski. Usada sucks at busting the ped users.

Relax dude. If Andre is so bad then you go beat his ass and send him his walking papers

He's a perfect gatekeeper, to feed HW prospects to..
Known name, on the downside of his career. Every division has one.

Andrei should be 2-1 in his last 3 IMO.

Relax dude. If Andre is so bad then you go beat his ass and send him his walking papers
sometimes i'd love to see what kind of retard is sitting behind a computer writing these kind of moronic things...its hilarious.

He should have got the nod in the truivasa and harris fights imo. I didn't watch the russian guy he fought, so i can't comment on that one

At least he hasn't been KO'd in the last 6 fights.

He makes around 250k a fight? He should fight as much as he can. He isn't getting banged up hard and he is reaching the end of his career. This is a guy who never went to college and I am glad he is making as much as he can.

HW is so bad that he could have a job forever if he wants it.

The division is short on depth and he is a recognizable name that can be dropped on cards to give the appearance of a solid fight offering. He is long past his prime but he goes in there and competes probably as best he can at this point. Anyone coming up the ranks should be able to get a win against him and plug it on their resume.

sometimes i'd love to see what kind of retard is sitting behind a computer writing these kind of moronic things...its hilarious.
I know right? Like that guy is really talking crap about andre as if he can do anything about it it Andre decided to pop his ass

He's going to murk Sakai,
and he won Vs Tai imo.

still a top 15,
(and yeah, it's a little sad tho)

Idk man he's a good gatekeeper for prospects and if he wants to keepgoing then he's gucci

I agree at some point AA has to look in mirror and make some tough decisions on mma mileage and legacy alone.

Flip side of coin, he really hasn't looked that bad in past few fights(as a whole) and his name is still bringing him home significant bank .I know hes making around a couple per show up so.......

Its these type of situations where when I bring up one of the top few middleweights
in world( if not currently thee best -mousasi), I get angry when UFC tried to make " a somewhat competitive offer" in 27th hour after 90 day negotiation period. Coker comes in ON DAY 91 and does his thing.Gegard a reasonable dude- this is where you automatically match offer and then some from a promotion like the UFC.
31, in his prime - just fought out his contract at 7-1 and a 5 fight stoppage streak. He was willing to do the rockhold fight (late in negotiation period) to get title shot and little bit of cabbage got in the way. UFCs biggest brain fart( he has main event or co-main ed all of his 12 UFC fights outside of mega 200 card where people dont remember the ease in which he dispatched (ko) Johnny Jones next opponent).

Ok- that's my 1 mousasi reference of the day.

He was so close to getting a TS just a few years back. HW's have the longevity to compete for quite some time. It isn't like Andrei is getting finished fight after fight.

Not everyone needs to be a contender TS. Dont worry tho, he's 1 loss away from being let go.

One doesn't have to be a fighter, to know fighting...it might help, but is not necessary...

Cause HW is terrible and he's a former champ from the early Zuffa days(under Dana those guys have seemed to have a different set of rules, even Tito). Also he went on an insane run when he was supposedly washed up before.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back