Darren Till: 'I lost me self the past year & haven’t been fully focused on my craft'

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
'I'll Be Back a Different Animal'

Taxi, Anyone?

'Fight game is a tough one. Few things need refocusing now, feel like I lost me self the past year & haven’t been fully focused to my craft!

'I’ve had a week in this amazing place Canada to revitalise with my thoughts! I’ll be back a different animal.

'Coach Colin is still the best coach & person in this world & we will dominate for years to come.

The Liverpool native suffered a devastating knockout at the hands of Jorge Masvidal

Till admitted he has not been as dedicated as he could have been and will be back stronger

'Can not wait to be back at the gym Monday evolving and focusing like never before. I owe it to myself! Peace motherf*****s.'

The message of defiance will be of comfort to Till's supporters who saw the No 3 welterweight lose on home turf last Saturday night.

The 26-year-old is still young and one of the most promising talents in MMA so can look forward to plenty of big fights [against cops?] in his future.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/m...arren-Till-speaks-time-Jorge-Masvidal-KO.html

Vacations for refocusing are overrated? Hmmm...

What kind of a lowlife steals a taxi while the driver's loading the baggages in the trunk?

I hope he gets back on track, he’s an exciting fighter, I’d like to see him back in top form

Woodley scrambled his brain and Masvidal shattered his jaw. He'll never be the same again.

Funny how he said that BEFORE the taxi incident.

Maybe it's part of his plan to get back on track, is to go completely off the tracks first lol.

<Fedor23>

Just hope he doesn't end up hurting anyone if any more shenanigans are in store.

Everyone has different ways of
blowing off steam.

What kind of a lowlife steals a taxi while the driver's loading the baggages in the trunk?
That's actually one of the best times to steal a taxi. It's much harder if the driver is just standing outside the car chatting with other taxi drivers, who may alert him when they see you get into the driver's seat.

Last edited:
His dive in upright, pause, left hand trick has stopped working.

Will he accept it and learn something new? Doubtful.

I take it you've never met a scouser..
<36>

I’m being deadly serious here, I don’t know why this kind of talk still exists today. I know it’s just banter but It all spans from lies made by the sun after hillsborough. You’d do well not to perpetuate stereotypes you mental prostitute.

Guess you have to hit rock bottom first. Hopefully this is his bottom and he gets back on track

He was a completely different animal when he decided to steal a taxi alright.

xW9iMKT.png

Was almost a fan of this dofus before i realize he was pure trash

Last edited:
I guess being around Brazilians made Till develop their habits like making excuses for his loses.

I’m being deadly serious here, I don’t know why this kind of talk still exists today. I know it’s just banter but It all spans from lies made by the sun after hillsborough. You’d do well not to perpetuate stereotypes you mental prostitute.
Jesus, take a joke, mate. I'm Northern Irish and I accept all the negative connotations and slagging that comes with that. If I offended you, right I apologize, but no need to call me a mental prostitute.. Lol

But I thought he moved to Brazil so he could focus on his training and not being a father?

Last edited:
Meh he looks good when he’s the much larger fighter, though absorbing shots with your head as a method of defense ain’t good for longevity

Back