Benavidez on TJ: "I'm surprised it took them that long for him to get caught."

A snake usually succesfully hides itself in the grass.

TAM complete disclosure, more to come guaranteed.

These TAM fighter are only making themselves look bad by showing they knew about the EPO

So, we knew he was taking it, but he's the only one? Got it

Can a 6'3 athletic sherbra alpha beat up a manlet Joseph b ? I think so, he's practically a size of a six year old.

Love how all these idiotic TAM fighters are throwing him under the bus and saying they all knew he was doing this when he was training with them. Hypocrites

Joe B. has had an unusual longevity for a lighter weight class fighter

i love to hear a fighter talk like this

saying the 2 years isnt even that bad

100% correct

these cheaters are straight up bad people

Joe B. has had an unusual longevity for a lighter weight class fighter
I think you got things wrong. Lighter fighters have longer longevity than bigger ones. Just like shorter and lighter people live longer than tall and heavy people.

"Findings based on millions of deaths suggest that shorter, smaller bodies have lower death rates and fewer diet-related chronic diseases, especially past middle age. Shorter people also appear to have longer average lifespans. The authors suggest that the differences in longevity between the sexes is due to their height differences because men average about 8.0% taller than women and have a 7.9% lower life expectancy at birth."

Can a 6'3 athletic sherbra alpha beat up a manlet Joseph b ? I think so, he's practically a size of a six year old.

Interesting question. How come over all those years this had never been asked before on Sherdog?

Interesting question. How come over all those years this had never been asked before on Sherdog?
Cuz he'd beat both your asses at the same time..?

The war on roids (and drugs in general) is ended with legalization, regulation and full disclosure.

Most people arent gonna inject themselves when made legal. Same as Ill most likely never drink again. Make people more responsible for their actions and the resulting effect could be unexpected.

Raaaight Benamidget... I am sure that ass cream Chad was using was a mistake as well...

These little jelleys are shading TJ because he actually won a Title.....in UFC and embarrassed Cody twice...

I think you got things wrong. Lighter fighters have longer longevity than bigger ones. Just like shorter and lighter people live longer than tall and heavy people.

"Findings based on millions of deaths suggest that shorter, smaller bodies have lower death rates and fewer diet-related chronic diseases, especially past middle age. Shorter people also appear to have longer average lifespans. The authors suggest that the differences in longevity between the sexes is due to their height differences because men average about 8.0% taller than women and have a 7.9% lower life expectancy at birth."

He's talking about longevity in competition.

Reflexes matter a lot more at lighter weights. You generally only see guys in their late 30s and 40s competing at the highest level at heavier weight classes in combat sports.

Raaaight Benamidget... I am sure that ass cream Chad was using was a mistake as well...

These little jelleys are shading TJ because he actually won a Title.....in UFC and embarrassed Cody twice...

LoL, oh they are lovin it man. I didn't know a gym could be so salty 'till I started listening to all the stuff these guys say. They are like cult followers to Faber, it's kinda weird tbh.

Lil man is all trying not to smile and keeps repeating "it was warranted it was warranted" stfu Benamanlet, ain't nobody comin' to see you fight.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back