Media Mustaev Spinning Back Kick makes it on SportsCenter Top 10

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score

Super impressive and super explosive by move by the Dagestani. Out of the game for 2 years against a really solid Muay Thai fighter in Fiziev.

That spin had no tells or set up, just pure explosiveness and athleticism.

What’s in the water over there?

More of a spinning side kick tbh, solid nonetheless.

Mustafaev is a fucking monster. He was giving Lee a damn good fight until he broke his arm, and even then he didn't quit like most others would have. Heart of a lion.

Sad to see a local Kyrgyz guy take a loss, but that was a hell of a highlight reel finish.

He has powerful kicks I remember he was hurting Lee with the body kicks Lee went straight for takedown after takedown after he felt them

Impressive move, Sportscentre is privileged to get MMA footage and to have a prestigious group such as Sherdog breathe their name.

Mustafaev is a fucking monster. He was giving Lee a damn good fight until he broke his arm, and even then he didn't quit like most others would have. Heart of a lion.
220px-USO_Spring_2016_Entertainment_Tour_%28cropped%29.jpg

Some asshole kicking a soccer ball into a net the size of a barn was probably ahead of this

It's not the water, it's that kids in most parts of the world grow up playing soccer/football, boys in the Northeastern Caucasus grow up wrestling and other combat sports.

Damn and the dude even blocked it with his hands up and still impacted him so hard he got knocked out.

I had him in my safe-ish picks (Shtyrkov, Evloev-lock, Mustafaev), but everyone was high on Fiziev and i changed my mind at the last minuet.

I figured that just because Mustafaev wanted to retire and become a coach, didnt mean he was washed up. Maybe he just didnt wanna get beat up for a living? Its not like he went on a skid. If anything, coach-mentality would just refine his own skills too

Fiz is still impressive, but its hard to pick against a battle-proven Russian. Its gotta be a bit unnerving to be on the big stage for the 1st time too, in a country thats rooting against you

Some asshole kicking a soccer ball into a net the size of a barn was probably ahead of this
:D

Broke his arm because Lee slammed him down.
Mind you.

Broke his arm because Lee slammed him down.
Mind you.
Well... I mean, Lee didn't intend that to happen, Magomed just made a mistake and put his arm behind his back while he fell.
Either way that's not the point, he's still tough as fuck for continuing to keep fighting.

hope they dont cut Fiziev ,
guy deserves another shot

Back