Pretty cool “Greatest of all time” Bellator video for Pitbull vs Chandler

No one cares about these so called stupid super fights. I wish we saw Aldo vs Pettis.

Fighting against high quality opponents usually helps

To be the true greatest of all time mma fighter, you first have to be fighting in the big leagues...

Damn, everyone's being a hater in here. This is a great fight.

Pitbull almost got beaten by a young mackem in his last outing. Not impressive in the slightest.

Who? I checked both Pitbull brother's records and I don't see anyone named Mackem.
A mackem is a person from Sunderland.

Patricky beat Ryan Scope via split decision at Bellator Newcastle earlier in the year in a very lacklustre performance.

A mackem is a person from Sunderland.

Patricky beat Ryan Scope via split decision at Bellator Newcastle earlier in the year in a very lacklustre performance.

That's the wrong Pitbull this is about Chandler vs Patricio, Chandler already fought Patricky a year or two ago.

My bad, assumed chandler would be fighting the lightweight pitbull haha.

No problem, when you described the fight I realized which Pitbull you were talking about, it wasn't a very good performace but I thought he won. Ryan Scope seems like he has potential but he needs to fight more often.

Great video, great fight. Can't wait <Goldie11>

Patricio is so underated. Dude is like 5'5"-5'6" on a good day, could easily be fighting at 35' but has been dominant at 45 for most his career. 2/4 of his losses he avenged, the other two were some BS. An injury against Bendo in a fight he was winning and the warren fight which 100% should have been a draw. Iron jaw, great striker and grappler, always puts on exciting fights. He's the full package.

I wouldn't rank him amongst the greatest of all time but at his peak, Patricio gives any top FW a hard fight. Aldo.. Max.. whoever.

Back