Can current Brock beat current Cain/overeem?

muaytao

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He fought them both when he was sick and he went against prime Cain and Ubereem. I think he can tko econoreem and UD cain

Three way-past-their-prime fighters in HW; just flip a coin and you've got your answer.

Jarl

Nobody knows what current Brock looks like man
Brock-Lesnar-Bio.jpg

The only thing Bork can fight now is a double deep pan pizza.
And Cain... well...

His pure strength and athleticism could win him some top 10 fights, but I don’t see him beating reem or Cain

Post Usada 40+ brock isn’t going to be a pretty sight

Brock looked fucking laughable in his last fight on PEDs and still gassed against a mark hunt who didn't even fucking CARE and still won a round

No chance

The fact his name has been put in title talks should make us all feel ashamed

His pure strength and athleticism could win him some top 10 fights, but I don’t see him beating reem or Cain

Well, assuming he could get Velasquez down like he did in their first fight, I don't see Velasquez getting up with that bum knee.

On the other hand, Overeem has looked good lately and I would still favour him even over the Lesnar from L's first UFC run (and obviously over a deflated Lesnar as well).

All three are well past their primes and I'd favor Reem over both of them right now.

Knee sea level Cain won't be able to beat Lesnar or Overeem. Horsemeat jacked up black boi' chin has badly given out, he still has incredible TDD and can hold his own, but if Lesnar does get a simple strike we could see Reem just go night night.

He fought them both when he was sick and he went against prime Cain and Ubereem. I think he can tko econoreem and UD cain

Brock is 41. He has 9 MMA fights and his last win was almost a decade ago. Lesnar in his prime was definitely a beast but he is no more what he was.

No.

If he beats Cain it's cause Cain's health has deteriorated that much, not cause anything Lesnar did. With Ngannou that Cain win should have a heavy asterisk cause the guy got injured mid fight.

Back