Reaction score
1 or 2 shots to the groin
1 or 2 eyepokes
1 illegal elbow
1 illegal knee
Holding the cage once or twice
Holding shorts once or twice
A couple shots to the back of the head

Depending on the ref of course. Some refs have zero tolerance and deduct a point without a warning. You must cautiously utilize your perks. Jones is great at this, but it's quite risky depending on the referee, as seen in his loss to Hammell. That angry Russian guy who fought Max Griffin lost a point for holding the cage once which cost him the fight.

15_medium.gif

They get to jerk off dana

Last edited:
I'm more interested in the perks that involve the ring girls.

I wonder why the managers of these big pro fighters don’t throw money at young thugs to cheapshot their opponents a day or two b4 competition. A minor assault charge for a concussed opponent.

Depends if you're a star like McGregor and Jones or a nobody. There's a scale to this.

On another note, why was Greg Hardy a horrible POS for landing that illegal knee when no one called Alvarez that for landing 2 illegal knees in a row against Porier (with the second one landing on the back of the head)?

Hardy is still ultra inexperienced and winning his while Alvarez had just survived a burgeoning by the hands of Porier and was on the brink of defeat. Just curious.

I wonder why the managers of these big pro fighters don’t throw money at young thugs to cheapshot their opponents a day or two b4 competition. A minor assault charge for a concussed opponent.
Because they would fail fight day medical exams... And why the fuck would their opponent even fight?

because going to jail sucks

A discount Reebok window sticker after 30 fights in the UFC.

A free UFC hotdog brander if they brawl all out till one falls down due to CTE overload.

Popeyes and cake.
images

Also Reebok coupons.
SKU-00869_14962.jpg

Stoolgate. Greasegate. Attacking pet buses. Eagle bombing the crowd. Personal experts like chefs, doctors, trainers etc. Free money if youre a needle mover.

A Bruce Buffer bed buffet if you drink water sensually during the weigh ins.

1 free CIM from Arianny to every fighter that breaks 100k followers on Twitter.

Well when you're offering to reimburse them w Reebok coupons the hands don't exactly all shoot up at once lol

Back