*Iaquinta Vs Cerrone: Who gets it?*

It's at lightweight, and I think Al gets it

It's at 155 or 170?
<{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}><{hfved}>

I think Al's cardio, power, and chin will be too much for Cerrone to handle. The only way I can see Cerrone winning this is by submission or head kick TKO, but I doubt either will happen.

Honestly it would just be better overall for the division if Iaquinta won. I can't see Cerrone beating anyone in the top 5.

Iaquinta via sheer tenacity.
I think he will break Cowboys will.

View this fight similar to Alvarez vs Cowboy.

Cowboy will dictate the range the fight takes place and will chew up Al's lead leg with kicks.

Al will commit at times and find sucess but will be outworked.

After Al wins, he sells cowboy a new ranch to retire on

Alvarez is an awful boxer
He's pretty good for MMA. He has some out the best instinct counter punches in the game. Watch his fight against Gaethje. He used basic boxing to stop him.

Cowboy takes it. I wonder if he has an impressive enough performance and gets a finish if there's still hope for a McGregor bout in the Summer?

Al would likely win. He's a lot better than people give him credit for. He would ko cowboy.

Cowboy . Just rewatch , masvidal v al . Al will keep coming but he has no inside game . Just looping hooks , and he’s not a one shot drop like kelvin . I even suspect cowboy will mix in take downs .

Al by pressuring the fook out of Cowboy

Al by pure pressure, Cowboy does not like people that don't sit in head kick distance

I'm not picking. These are two of my favorite fighters and I hate to see either lose.

Dacson Danger’s dad by new dad strength.

Back