Perfect scenario: Lesnar beats retiring Cormier and then rematches Overeem?

Combat Wombatt

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Lesnar just ‘lost’ his WWE championship and most likely has had time to pass the required drug testing to once again compete in the UFC. If this is true his long awaited title match against DC could happen this year. Whether people think Lesnar deserves it or not. Hell, Couture got a HW title shot against Sylvia coming off of a loss.

DC is retiring so him retiring as champ probably wouldn’t be good for Dana and the UFC although we don’t know if Lesnar is here for a one shotter either. Although I suspect both men would fight 1 more time or a few more for the right pay. Nothing wrong with that either both men don’t want to retire and start working in real estate or whatever they are both fighting for their retirements.

Overeem said he thinks his win last night over Alexey Oleynik puts him 1 more fight away from a title shot. A rematch with Stipe Miocic for #1 contender would be a good fight.

Many people believe that Lesnar only fought Overeem out of obligation and his heart wasn’t in it as his diverticulitis had beaten him down and also made him more susceptible to Overeem knees and kicks and that a rematch would show a different Lesnar. I’ve always wanted to see a Lesnar vs. Overeem rematch.

Who this this is the perfect scenario: Lesnar beats retiring Cormier and then rematches Overeem?

The perfect scenario is DC steam rolls Lesnar then fights Jones for a 3rd time at LHW or HW

Perfect scenario is Bork stays in WWE and DC defends against a legitimate contender.

I agree and Reem beating up Lesnar again.

Lesnar somehow beats the usada test is the first step

The perfect scenario is DC steam rolls Lesnar then fights Jones for a 3rd time at LHW or HW
worst decision and worst scenario ever for DC. He is not beating Jones at 40 years old. He couldnt when he was younger and he wont now. Let the man make money beating Lesnar’s ass or even take on Ngannou.

I'm ready for Brock vs DC. I wanted DC to fight jds but jds is now probably gonna get lucky punched by Francis "how do I grapple" Ngohno

Lesnar just ‘lost’ his WWE championship and most likely has had time to pass the required drug testing to once again compete in the UFC. If this is true his long awaited title match against DC could happen this year. Whether people think Lesnar deserves it or not. Hell, Couture got a HW title shot against Sylvia coming off of a loss.

DC is retiring so him retiring as champ probably wouldn’t be good for Dana and the UFC although we don’t know if Lesnar is here for a one shotter either. Although I suspect both men would fight 1 more time or a few more for the right pay. Nothing wrong with that either both men don’t want to retire and start working in real estate or whatever they are both fighting for their retirements.

Overeem said he thinks his win last night over Alexey Oleynik puts him 1 more fight away from a title shot. A rematch with Stipe Miocic for #1 contender would be a good fight.

Many people believe that Lesnar only fought Overeem out of obligation and his heart wasn’t in it as his diverticulitis had beaten him down and also made him more susceptible to Overeem knees and kicks and that a rematch would show a different Lesnar. I’ve always wanted to see a Lesnar vs. Overeem rematch.

Who this this is the perfect scenario: Lesnar beats retiring Cormier and then rematches Overeem?

like brock is gone be a active ufc fighter. after he loses to dc he be back with wwe

"am I a joke to you?"

300_Stipe_Miocic.jpg

Whatever keeps stipe crying is fine in my book.

as much as I'd love to see Reem get his gold, you and I both know GOAT Jones will come and kick Lesnar's ass for the belt and double champ

better scenario is this fight never happens and a legitimate heavyweight title fight takes place instead

Lesnar beats retiring Cormier
i know you're just posing a question here but even just seeing those words put together in such an order...it causes me to guffaw intensely with incredulous disbelief
<36>

The OP has listed the perfect WWE scenario. For MMA, however, it would make HW even more of a pathetic, laughing-stock of a division. One 40 year something retires and two other 40 somethings fight for the title - yeah, muscles! (sad!)

Jarl

Back