Let's be honest, Mike Perry is a horrible matchup for Browboy

Thesnake101

Think about it, it worth it.
@Gold
Reaction score
Mike thrives in a brawl, and that's exactly what Browboy (Brazilian Cowboy) likes to do. Both guys hit mighty hard and have gotten rocked before, so anything could happen, but Mike has yet to wilt under pressure due to punches.

I think the fight will be like Oliveira's meeting with Medeiros. Lots of momentum swings, but in the end, the tougher man will prevail. And really, that's my main argument here - I think Mike is the tougher of the two.

Perry's low iq will show up at an inopportune time

Hilarity ensues

What is Perry's current relationship status ?

Incel Perry would destroy cowboy.

Girlfriend Perry will lose a dominant UD.

Funny, I thought 'Brow-boy' was more fitting for Perry

GettyImages-1058975218.jpg

What is Perry's current relationship status ?

Incel Perry would destroy cowboy.

Girlfriend Perry will lose a dominant UD.
I think he got a mail order bride.
Perry's low iq will show up at an inopportune time

Hilarity ensues
I could definitely see him shooting for a takedown and getting subbed. But at the same time, Oliveira's not a guy that relies gameplanning himself. It's going to be an ugly fight. Entertaining nonetheless tho.

Cowboy’s grappling could pose an issue imo

Perry clearly has the darker skin out of the duo IMO

I could definitely see him shooting for a takedown and getting subbed. But at the same time, Oliveira's not a guy that relies gameplanning himself. It's going to be an ugly fight. Entertaining nonetheless tho.
Fair analysis

It'll be fun...that card isn't bad for a FN, that Roberts guy is interesting

Could you imagine if Hermansson beats Jacare?
I actually wouldn't be shocked....Hermansson can catch you and change a fight in an instant

Probably would favor Jacare but that's definitely a sneaky good matchup

Not sure who takes it, but this one is guaranteed violence.

Cowboy is gonna take Perry down at will and tap him by RNC. I wouldn't sleep on his striking either, which I believe is much better than that of Perry's. The karate, Conor-type stance he utilizes is amazing to watch.

I actually wouldn't be shocked....Hermansson can catch you and change a fight in an instant

Probably would favor Jacare but that's definitely a sneaky good matchup
The guy's top game is something else, but I just can't get that Ferreira fight out of my mind.

The guy's top game is something else, but I just can't get that Ferreira fight out of my mind.
That wasn't a great look but sometimes a bad loss can help, Ferguson is one example of this.

And also David Branch is pretty good on the ground and Hermansson gutted him last time out

Would sure be funny if Perry's weakness turned out to be Cowboys

Back