Cody on TJ: He is on everything, he taught us how to use it

Hirashin

This is not a profession
Banned
Reaction score
Only now we see that Cody wasn't kidding, back then nobody took him seriously or even cared. Lets rewind those words again:
-'Oh yea, the guy is on everything. He is on everything. He showed everyone how to do it in team Alpha Male. I speak the facts' -Cody Gradbrant, 11.2017.

In other interview ( I can't find) TJ was teaching members of Team AM how to use substances and not get caught, substances with half life of 24 hours or less.

Now that TJ was caught using EPO, we see that most likely Cody was right and most likely TJ was using 'everything' or to be more precise TJ was using lots of illegal substances but managed to get away with Usada for 4 massive years. They had to bring new test for EPO so they could catch him. But what about the other substances he was supposedly using?

What everybody finds hilarious is that now Usada is gonna knock on TAM doors and knock hard, cause apparently TJ taught all TAM members how to use steroids.

Cody is not very smart guy, but, he helped Usada, so maybe, just maybe, Usada is gonna help out the snitch and go easy on TAM this time. But this is second TAM member that was caught.

Usada has joined team with UFC since 2015 and it has been a rough road full of disasters, but it seems that we are still at the very beginning and that many fighters still know how to beat the Usada system. Even GSP said that beating Usada is not a big deal:
https://www.fightful.com/mma/gsp-says-its-easy-beat-usada-drug-tests

I think we are still at the beginning of this journey with Usada and that probably still the majority of fighters are using. Usada needs to step up or step down. How many substances can go by undetected, 5, 10, 30? Step up your game Usada or step down.

And the mandatory:

Last edited:
He taught us???So he confirm he is on everything too??
wtf.jpg

Yeah, it's hard to believe most of TAM fighters wouldn't do it as well if TJ showed them how to finesse the system. I definitely think Faber and Mendes are suspect in particular..

Cody is not the brightest lightbulb in the room !

Yeah, it's hard to believe most of TAM fighters wouldn't do it as well if TJ showed them how to finesse the system. I definitely think Faber and Mendes are suspect in particular..
Didn't Mendes pop? Why was he out for 2 years??

I don't understand the fuss.

TAM is more than just active UFC fighters. And teaching someone how to do it doesn't mean they listened, or listened and haven't done it, or have done it pre-USADA but not anymore.

Some haters can be idiots, including Cruz.

people did take that seriously. that why it gets brought up. even before the epo tj had people skeptical.

funny though how TAM have all had people accuse them or peds but TJ is the scape goat.

Just maybe, Cody is clean. TJ's recovery in both fights was extraordinary, he came back from KO. That can be attributed to steroids.
Oh, T.J. is def a fucking cheater!
Still guilty of liking the guy because cheating or not he put on some very memorable fights, unfortunately now his wins are tarnished.
However, I don’t think it looks good on CODY either saying T.J. was showing everyone at the gym how to use EPO.
Guarantee there were multiple ALPHA-MALES on that shit.

I don't understand the fuss.

TAM is more than just active UFC fighters. And teaching someone how to do it doesn't mean they listened, or listened and haven't done it, or have done it pre-USADA but not anymore.

Some haters can be idiots, including Cruz.

Chad was caught too, looked like mini Hercules. Faber looked pretty ripped too.

Back