Gabi Garcia vs Elias Garcia (125 lbs male). Who would win?

woloo

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Gabi Garcia vs Elias Garcia (5'5 125 lbs male). Who would win?
I think Gabi should eat him alive even though he's faster. There is no contest though I think he would do better than Gabi's previous female opponents. What do you think?

GARCIA_ELIAS_L.png

Elias-Garcia-Kai-Kara-France2.jpg

If you actually think she wins, you're delusional.

Its against the law to eat people.

Her striking is unbelievably bad. Any UFC level flyweight would beat her. In a grappling match it's another story.

220+ lbs vs 140 (the flw dude's cage weight).

Gabi's striking might suck but it's just a matter of her pulling him to the ground and doing her dumb kimura from mount thing.

Tbh I get the impression that people who think the dude auto wins these kind of matches have nothing going for them in life. So they go all dick pride.

Her striking is unbelievably bad. Any UFC level flyweight would beat her. In a grappling match it's another story.

What would happen in a grappling match?

I think only Mighty Mouse might be able to outgrapple her.
Cejudo is a great grappler too. There are some high level bjj practicioners like Wilson Reis as well. Certainly the average UFC flyweight is going to get smashed.

Are you crazy? Have you seen the size difference? We have weight classes for a reason.

We also have gender segregation in any competitive physical activities for a reason.

Obviously you haven't seen her striking.

We also have gender segregation in any competitive physical activities for a reason.

Obviously you haven't seen her striking.

Off course her striking is not good, but what if she grapples and is in the mounted position. Imagine 120 pounds extra weight on top of you. How can the guy survive an armbar?

Gabi is terrible. She got rocked by a female pro-wrestler and it's worth remembering Mackenzie Dern beat her in BJJ.

Any UFC caliber 125er would be too fast, agile and skilled for her. Size doesn't automatically win fights. It would look like Fedor vs Zuluzinho.

What’s that Gracie saying about weight, every 10 pounds is worth a belt?

Gabi is terrible. She got rocked by a female pro-wrestler and it's worth remembering Mackenzie Dern beat her in BJJ.

Any UFC caliber 125er would be too fast, agile and skilled for her. Size doesn't automatically win fights. It would look like Fedor vs Zuluzinho.

Speed won't do anything when you have 100+ pounds on you.

Speed won't do anything when you have 100+ pounds on you.

How much did Zuluzinho have on Fedor? That's what a half decent 125lb male vs Gabi would look like. He'd bust all over her face and she'd be flattened in seconds. She's a cumbersome plodder.

What’s that Gracie saying about weight, every 10 pounds is worth a belt?

They call it Boyd belts, every 20 lbs or 10 years difference in age is worth roughly a belt.

In real life it doesn't quite match up like that.

Back