Movsar Evloev (11-0)

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
What are your thoughts on this guy? Previously a BW, he moved to FW for his UFC debut and looked spectacularly.

He looks like a Khabib style fighter: great cardio, great wrestling, constant pressure.

However I’d think he might be a contender at BW, I feel he’s a bit undersized for FW.

He could potentially be the Khabib of BW. His chain-wrestling and pressure is elite.

He looked spectacularly

His wrestling looked solid but not spectacular, didn't rate his stand-up though and think he could be beaten

He's in amazing shape. Looked good against a nobody in Choi. I like him, but would like to see him fight a higher ranked guy before I make a determination. The kid does have potential though..

He looks like a future interim champion.

A high level striker takes him out but he looked very good, just needs to build his weaknesses up

Poor show ts, I'm going to have to google him to know who he fought, when etc

Aw that guy....I don't see him staying undefeated if i'm honest

What are your thoughts on this guy? Previously a BW, he moved to FW for his UFC debut and looked spectacularly.

He looks like a Khabib style fighter: great cardio, great wrestling, constant pressure.

However I’d think he might be a contender at BW, I feel he’s a bit undersized for FW.
i don't know, it seems lie he's evloeving

Back