Dustin Poirier vs Khabib NEEDS to use Distracting Hands & Hands 1st Bio-mechanics Takedown Defense S

DanTheWolfman.com

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Yes, it's different.

Open your minds.

I've been teaching myself editing I think they turned out pretty good. Give it a watch. Most the haters haven't fought Pro vs top guys, or trained with the best guys near as long as I have.

Turns out I was right long ago when saying when huge disparity of wrestling ability against the cage,
Only My Anti-Cage Tactics would work. Shown here....
Only Times Ngannou got off cage vs Stipe doing the 1st Combatives Head Twist
And Barboza getting off cage vs Khabib w the Throat Shove

Last edited:
The only man who has the secret weapon for defeating Khabib is Dan "DanTheWolfman.com" Theodore.

Dan-the-Wolfman-BLOG-PHOTO.png

upload_2019-4-21_0-36-57.png

Khabib's face after realizing a sherdogger exposed the secret to beating him

Khabib reading this thread

Last edited:
Yeah, but is poirier the best guy on the ground khabib has faced in the UFC.

Dustin just needs to use front kicks, leg kicks, knees, elbows and lots of movement. He's got the power to connect with Khabib and maybe put the lights out or on dim, but he needs to get it all perfectly synced and have Khabib get too aggressive for it all to come together.

It's a tall task indeed. With that being said, it would not surprise me to see Dustin rise up again and have all the stars align for it to happen. But it will be less surprising if Khabib mauls him for 4-5 rounds.

Somebody tell Poirier to hire TS for 2 bucks if he wants to defeat Khabib. This will be Poirier's biggest achievement and TS's highest pay ever.

vs 30 top fighters, 11 UFC Vets Rest all JMMA or KMMA Champions. Chael, Akiyama, Okami, Korean Zombie, etc.

But more importantly, the knowledge of 33 yrs training, 22 plus in MMA/BJJ/Catch w the best, as well as taking what was useful from all arts. Someone whose studies have been most diligent and worthwhile to evaluate. Everyone doesn't love my online persona or typing style, but, that doesn't take away from being obsessed or my knowledge.

Hope you guys find it thought provoking.

and then the boxing/MT guy come and say my striking Doesn't look right...
I thought it was about hit and don't get hit (clean). Any most seem to not realize most the guys in my 10 sub grappling highlights are pro fighters or skilled grapplers (Combat Wrestling champ, purple, brown,bjj black belts that are ALSO Judo Black Belts etc.)

AKA Thailand sparring
https://www.youtube.com/edit?o=U&video_id=ucYqsgEDj64

Last edited:
Dan, it's interesting stuff, and I think people are too quick to dismiss it. I think most of the pushback you get is due to a slight "used car salesman" vibe there is to your videos. I didn't look at the newest one, maybe it's better, and I hope there at least isn't a "trial version moviemaker" or w/e tag in the middle of the screen like before.

Anyway, good (and underrated) stuff, thanks for the hard work.

I think the videos you made have a lot of legit points.
The main thing you maybe overlooking is that Khabib is a monster. He is as huge as someone for this weighclass can be and on top of that he has cardio for days.

This guy is scary. You can defend the takedowns for like a round or two, but your stamina is gonna fail you sooner or later. You have to be elusive as hell. Holly Holm style. Just avoid the fence as the plague. Circle to the left or right as soon as you step on the two black lines. You cannot afford even a minute of Khabib working his wrestling. He is not gonna tire doing that and you will for sure. Just fast precise footwork and a lot of bodyshots to deny the takedown. If Khabib breach the established distance, you point out what one have to do. Good videos, man.
Thank you,
Oh I know Khabib is a monster.......

But re-looking over DP stats, man he finishes guys with his hands

So if can raise TDD from 20-25% to 40-50% and give him double chances to land some fight changing shots, then that would be huge.

Dustin should pretend to touch gloves with Khabib then punch him in the face.

So if can raise TDD from 20-25% to 40-50% and give him double chances to land some fight changing shots, then that would be huge.
I don't know about fight changing shots... For real.
I will tell you why I think that. First of all I don't know if this is broscience or not, but huge headed fighters tend to take shots a lot better. When Khabib and Conor faced each other the 1st time It struck me how much bigger is the head of Khabib than Conor's. And Conor has very big head also. Never saw Khabib even a little wobbled by any punch. The guy is durable and in the same time despite his relative amateurish striking style he is not at all easy to hit flush. Partly because he is fast, partly because he doesn't take a lot of unnecessary risks standing up.

Therefore I think Dustin must aim for decision win. Don't overcommit to almost anything, unless it's clear fight finishing opportunity. The guy who is gonna beat Khabib will do it via judges decision I am almost certain in that. If we talk about 155. If in the future Khabib goes to 170 it's very different.

I don't know about fight changing shots... For real.
I will tell you why I think that. First of all I don't know if this is broscience or not, but huge headed fighters tend to take shots a lot better. When Khabib and Conor faced each other the 1st time It struck me how much bigger is the head of Khabib than Conor's. And Conor has very big head also. Never saw Khabib even a little wobbled by any punch. The guy is durable and in the same time despite his relative amateurish striking style he is not at all easy to hit flush. Partly because he is fast, partly because he doesn't take a lot of unnecessary risks standing up.

Therefore I think Dustin must aim for decision win. Don't overcommit to almost anything, unless it's clear fight finishing opportunity. The guy who is gonna beat Khabib will do it via judges decision I am almost certain in that. If we talk about 155. If in the future Khabib goes to 170 it's very different.
Bobbleheads are real, until they are not lol.

thread got a lot of views, wonder how many actually watch the vid and take the time to understand what I am preaching

Im going to watch it, i like a lot of the stuff you cover. Especially 52 blocks.

Back