[Video] Khabib Nurmagomedov: I will have to 'maul' Dustin Poirier to win

Screenshot (62).png
550663.jpg

<TheWire1><TheWire1>

We all know Khabib mauls him, Gaethje would be a much more interesting fight. Poirier deserves the shot though.

Khabib been watching Peaky Blinders or some shit.

<{outtahere}>

wearing that peaky blinders shit to fuck with conor!

in other words, do the same thing as in EVERY fight. dude is predictable and someone like the American Nightmare can capitalize , Credit to Khabib for being a strong competitor

He's very respectful and it will be a great fight. I don't think Dustin can stay on his feet but we shall see. I expect if khabib sticks to what he does best, he will gas Dustin in 3 and finish him in the 4th

I cant see khabib beating dustin wouldnt be surprised if he gets injured leadin up to the fight

But who doesn’t khabib maul??

Great. For what has passed as “Maulings” for Khabib..we have a bloodless unanimous decision to look forward to. But the scores will make it seem like Red Asphalt

Khabib ain't fighting unless there's 8 figures involved, watch him get stripped, mark my words.

They gonna need to get Ferguson to escape the looney bin to take this next Khabib fight. Hats off to Dustin but we know Khabib got this. I wanna see Khabib fight someone who might bring him some trouble.

images

Back