A "steroid league" in UFC

Skeptic_Zero

I immigrated from Siberia to Alaska.
@Blue
Reaction score
The major reason why PEDs are taken so seriously in fighting is that fighting isn't about hitting a ball, but rather another human being's skull. At the same time, people still love freakshow fights.

In my opinion there should be two leagues -

1. Standard UFC - test fighters for everything, every time. Multiple tests every fight camp, out of competition, no exceptions for any bullshit excuse like "tainted supplements" - if you get caught, you get an automatic penalty of increasing severity with a "three strikes and you're out" clause.

No expenses spared for testing, no excuses, just a completely natural fight game.

2. Untested league - Open weight. Make fighters understand that if they want to fight in this league, they waive their rights to any healthcare coverage and they forfeit all future opportunities to fight in the standard league. You can take all the gear with no repercussions - EPO, steroids, shit you can be pulling the needle out of your ass on the way to the cage and the guy you're fighting will be doing the same. All fights are roundless and go until someone is stopped or can't continue. If you want to risk your opponent's health doing steroids the playing field should be even.

I know the commissions won't ever go for this, but a guy can dream. This way the JUST BLEED guys get their fights and people who want clean fights get TRULY clean fights as opposed to this half-assed testing regimen we get now.

The steroid guys will just try to fight in the clean league.

I won't lie...I'd watch roided up open weights again, can we do soccer kicks?

MMA was founded on steroids, keep this sport authentic and true to its origin goddamit!!!

Wonder what it feels like to find out you're not any good at what you've been cheating to be good at

Isn't Bellator and Rizin basically that.

I want it to be a free for all. They should have a card once a year with no weight classes and 2 15 minute rounds with knees and soccer kicks allowed. I would buy that ppv. I guess it would be similar to Pride or the old UFC but today we seem to have superior athletes, not that Pride didn't. It was so much better than the UFC though imo. The atmosphere, the quietness so you could hear the punches.
"Sounds like someone's hitting a buffalo with a baseball bat." Enter at your own risk.
preview-jcvd.jpg

The Clean league would have huge overhead costs since testing isn't cheap. All fighters would still claim to be clean until forced into the other league to increase their popularity and fight pay. It would be just like now pretty much.

Back