Why isn't the UFC on espn2 right now? The program guide says it's supposed to be.

Amerikuracana

Life allows the illusion of relativity
Banned
Reaction score
I didn't watch earlier, and wanted to catch the replay. It's supposed to be on espn2 right now. Instead they have a show about tbe NFL combine. Why?

th

Let me call them and get back to you.

Because everyone with a brain was watching Garcia/Granados or currently watching the Crawford/khan ppv/stream

Its 4/20. Someone at ESPN probably got high and pushed the wrong button

because it's only $5 clowns are going to be the death of it.

ask novitsky, i dont have that information

The biggest mistake the UFC has made is switching from FOX to ESPN. I'm sure they are losing millions.

<Prem771> Watch boxing like a man, pheeget.

99.999% of MMA fans don't have the intellectual capacity to appreciate the sweet science. They think Mayweather is "arguably the GOAT" because Joe Rogan said so when promoting Mayweather vs. McGregor.

99.999% of MMA fans don't have the intellectual capacity to appreciate the sweet science. They think Mayweather is "arguably the GOAT" because Joe Rogan said so when promoting Mayweather vs. McGregor.

Oh, is it backwards day? Bjj has literally 10,000 more technical movements amd points of knowledge than boxing. Boxing is punching and movement, respectively.

Last edited:
Lol at thinking watching boxing requires "intellectual capacity".

Back