What are the chances Usman is on Epo

Right Hook nut shot

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
One of Usmans training partners boxer Jarell Miller was caught using Epos. Usmans fighting style is very cardio dependent, basically what Epo is for. I'm not saying Usma is on, but shit what are the chances.

Miller got caught using hgh , epo and a sarm which boosted his endurance and strength he was on all kinds of stuff and no I would not be shocked if Marty was on epo .

Never showed any signs of fatigue for 25 minutes. Output monster.

Thats like the #1 thing USADA should be testing for. Cardio is HUGE in fighting.

i don't know what to think. on one hand, i've heard Usman himself say he can't run, he can barely walk on hard surfaces, has to walk down backwards on stairwells and his knees are completely shot.

makes you think how the fuck does a guy even get into shape, let alone have cardio to go 5 rds when your legs are basically crippled.

on the other hand, i don't think Usman's style is based a lot on out-cardioing other guys.

to me, it looks like Usman's style is based more around his physical strength and his ability to control guys once it hits the mat. a lot of his fights go to decision but it's not like he's doing the Cain Velasquez non-stop attacking style either.

he's slow, methodical, and calculated. his fights aren't action packed, and thus he's most likely doing a ton of active resting during the fight.

this is why i think someone like Colby can beat him, because i think Colby has much better cardio, and if he forces Usman to work when he wants to rest, he could fold.

EPO is about the least helpful PED a fighter can take. It doesn't do much for training volume and a fight isn't an endurance sport in the traditional sense. It might make you slightly better equipped to breathe under water as they say when digging deep in the later parts of a round, but it's pretty much the most beneficial at the aerobic threshold range. Fighting is not in that range. The only reason I can see these people taking it is because they realized that it wasn't being tested properly and any advantage is an advantage. No reason to make baseless assertions that anyone who doesn't gas is on something.

One of Usmans training partners boxer Jarell Miller was caught using Epos. Usmans fighting style is very cardio dependent, basically what Epo is for. I'm not saying Usma is on, but shit what are the chances.
Unlikely but possible, he's a pretty big dude to have that cardio

Let me consult with the Epos and then I'll get back to you.

Elderly person origami?

EPO is about the least helpful PED a fighter can take. It doesn't do much for training volume and a fight isn't an endurance sport in the traditional sense. It might make you slightly better equipped to breathe under water as they say when digging deep in the later parts of a round, but it's pretty much the most beneficial at the aerobic threshold range. Fighting is not in that range. The only reason I can see these people taking it is because they realized that it wasn't being tested properly and any advantage is an advantage. No reason to make baseless assertions that anyone who doesn't gas is on something.
If usman isnt beefier than an opponent, hes taller and has longer reach. If he isn't taller, he has longer reach and is beefier. If he doesn't have longer reach, he is taller and beefier. Or he has the edge in all three (even against top contenders.)On top of that his gas tank is phenomenal. There is a border between hard work and PEDs and its very obvious marty crossed it

Back