Was Reem injured?

Raziel82

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
He practically did nothing with his hands tonight. It was weird. Even the finish was an elbow.

On that note. Saw these stats. Pretty amazing how accurate he is.. Does anyone have the real numbers?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190421-004953.png
    Screenshot_20190421-004953.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 108
there is another thread about him possibly having broken hands or not wanting to throw first at his buddy lol

there is another thread about him possibly having broken hands or not wanting to throw first at his buddy lol
Drank too much You're absolutely right. I even responded there. Haha.
Let this be a lesson kids. Don't drink.

He practically did nothing with his hands tonight. It was weird. Even the finish was an elbow.

On that note. Saw these stats. Pretty amazing how accurate he is.. Does anyone have the real numbers?
Idk that's interesting that you mention that because he didn't look like he was throwing all that hard after he drop oleinik. But damn if he wasn't accurate. Probably the best i've seen him fight in recent years. I haven't watched all of his fights but the Reem looked great.

Last edited:
Idk that's interesting that you mention that because he didn't look like he was throwing all that hard after he drop oleinik. But damn if he wasn't accurate. Probably the best i've seen fight in recent years. I haven't watched all of his fights but the Reem looked great.

Mike Russow respects the follow up ground and pound of Alistair Overeem.

No. He's off the horse meat because USADA is likely all over him. He's a fraction of his previous self and juicing for that long takes an enormous toll on the body. Given his performance against the slovenly, geriatric, Boa Constrictor tonight I'd say his future in MMA doesn't look too bright.

Where have I see this before.....

Overeem has st Pierre hands. It will get him the decision but not the TKO.

Yr all wrong

Moment he takes those hands away from his chin he gets ktfo by a stiff breeze. So he shells up and just throws knees.

He won the fight didnt he?

Reem fought like a vet tonight. He noticed the way Oly dips his head as he enters and kept countering with knees. He covered up and let Oly gas himself throwing long combos against the cage and Reem didn’t waste his time trying to wrestle off the cage. He would just hang out til he could get a collar grab or plum then knee. Anytime Oly tried to level change for a TD he ate a hard knee.

Some veteran shit right there.

He looked off, like tired or mybe a little sick but still got it done

Sadly Reem seems close to qualifying for the "legends" league. If you know what im saying.

When Oleynik flopped onto his back the first time early in the round, was he doing it on purpose or was he pushed by Reem? I did not see Reem tripping him and it looked so easy.

He seemed to take it easy on the follow up ground and pound. Typical terrible Reem IQ though spamming knees and getting backed against the cage and flurried on. Olynik was even using Conor’s patented rabbit punches when Reem shelled up.

It was weird because he was fighting a friend. You don't know how difficult that is until you fight. You don't know how much to hold back, etc.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Judoka_Noob
Back