Khabib and Dana were not in St. Petersburg ?

Your Account

reacted to your score
@Silver
Reaction score
Didn't see them in audience , did you ?

Khabib was there

Dana rarely travels to these overseas shows

Normal

I saw Khabib there. The reaction wasnt as positive as I thought it would be.

I saw Khabib there. The reaction wasnt as positive as I thought it would be.

You would have thought that that was Paul Buentello doing his don't fear me spiel the way the crowd reacted..

I only started watching mid fight, how did the crowd react?

St Petersburg is a lovely city, never been there though.

As a Yank I'm avoiding places like Russia and North Korea.

Just because no riot was caused doesn’t mean he wasn’t there smh

So, St. Petersburg is a " a shit hole" huh? ....What a fucking ignorant douchebag you are. You must be one of those huge American Trump nuthuggers scumbags that are abundant down there huh?? I'm sure you never got out of your stinky ghetto. You don't even have a clue how the world looks like outside the shit hole where you live at and you come in here to talk shit about one of the most beautiful cities in the planet. I was in the U.S. for a while and I had the chance of meeting many poor souls like you that didn't even know how the sea really looks like. Very sad thing to see in a country that still has the balls to say " we are the leaders of the free world" ...what a joke.
You actually sound pretty arrogant yourself there buddy ... I'm pretty sure the u.s gives the most hand outs in the entire world as far as aid goes .. so calm down, who cares if he thinks st Petersburgs a shit hole ..

do you live there ? And if you do .. get the fuck over it. If the guy thought it was a shithole wah cry some more it's his opinion.

Dana has no fear going to those places. He can't be beheaded because they wouldn't be able to find a neck.
<31>

Khabib and daddy Abdul were certainly there, saw them many times on screen.

In mother Russia you don't sit cageside. Cage sit on you.

Dana doesn’t waste his time with nothing events like this.

Back