Why do people keep saying KG dropped Stylebender??

MysticCam

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Stylebender never got knocked down in the fight you are simply lying if you say otherwise. Kelvin knocked him off balance in round 1 but Stylebender never goes all the way down, both feet actually stay flat on the ground the whole time(similar to Conor/Khabib) where Khabib tagged Conor off balance but he was never knocked down

The best part is Rogan, DC and Anik saying “that’s a knockdown” and continually talking about how Kelvin knocked him down.

991CE459-4F47-46A8-BBE0-75E0B568B0A0.jpeg

Go rewatch it if you think otherwise. Stylebender was never knocked down

Did you watch the fight?

Ok. For everyone debating, yeah, technically it isn't a knockdown for Gastelum or Khabib. But come on. It's a knockdown.

Because he did. His right hand touched the floor. That's a knockdown.

Man, that fight was close. Adesanya pulled away at the very end, but it was neck and neck until then.

I was pretty hammered but I remember his glove touching the canvas, I need a gif which you didn’t provide, so thanks TS.

Because he did. His right hand touched the floor. That's a knockdown.
giphy.gif

Saved by the fence. Neither his knees nor hands hit the mat. Wasn't knocked down.

giphy.gif

Saved by the fence. Neither his knees nor hands hit the mat. Wasn't knocked down.

He's leaning on his right hand as far as I can see.

Stylebender never got knocked down in the fight you are simply lying if you say otherwise. Kelvin knocked him off balance in round 1 but Stylebender never goes all the way down, both feet actually stay flat on the ground the whole time(similar to Conor/Khabib) where Khabib tagged Conor off balance but he was never knocked down

The best part is Rogan, DC and Anik saying “that’s a knockdown” and continually talking about how Kelvin knocked him down.

View attachment 569773

Go rewatch it if you think otherwise. Stylebender was never knocked down
giphy.gif

More importantly, why do you donks care?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back