Khabib vs Askren is the fight I want to see

Who wins at 165?

• Total voters

Calipwnia

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
Stylistically. At 165 Khabib has much faster hands to throw but Ben survived Robbie hands and head spike so who would win the grappling exchanges? more exciting than Dustin vs Khabib imo. Khabib can wrestlefuck anybody not named Gleison TBol at 155

Askren imo but I wouldnt be surprised if Khabib wins because he is an unlimited source of power, cardio and relentlessness.

Askren imo but I wouldnt be surprised if Khabib wins because he is an unlimited source of power, cardio and relentlessness.

Khabib doesn't have great cardio for 5 rounds.

He did nothing in the later rounds against Al and he took off round 3 against Conor to recover his energy.

He did nothing in the later rounds against Al and he took off round 3 against Conor to recover his energy.

Askren can't go full tilt for 5 rounds either. See the championship rds vs Aleksakhin.

Pacing yourself over 5 rds != bad cardio

I think Askren has said he can't go lower than 170 so it would have to be there. Great fight, maybe I would favor Ben a little bit, he's the much better wrestler and probably stronger. Khabib isn't used to having to avoid the grappling though his striking is better than Bens.

Askren is a better, bigger version of Khabib. Askren all day.

yes he does lol.... He was just fucking around with both guys like a Lion and its prey.

Pacing yourself over 5 rds != bad cardio

lmao so funny.. gotta love sherdog

Not interested in 165 whatsoever but I’d have to go with Khabib. Askren has the wrestling advantage but I’d give Khabib the edge in striking. Not sure how Khabib will respond to Askren grappling him though

If Khabib cleans the division, then yes. Plenty of good matchups at his weight class.

Lol at least attempt to back up your bullshit with some made up evidence before you say it, some of the judges scored Khabib's 5th round against AL a 10-8.

As for this poll, Khabib via piecing Askren up on the feet.

It definitely would be interesting. PPV Bonanza!

Stylistically. At 165 Khabib has much faster hands to throw but Ben survived Robbie hands and head spike so who would win the grappling exchanges? more exciting than Dustin vs Khabib imo. Khabib can wrestlefuck anybody not named Gleison TBol at 155
I had to check and see what forum i was in.

Thought this might have been the wasteland.

But... but... people don't like it when fighters fight outside their weight division and hold up the belt and rightful challengers can't get their shitle tots.

Khabib's striking sucks. Ben would literally smash Khabib. There's a reason why Khabib, who used to fight at welterweight, is talking about not going upto welterweights ever, unless it's against GSP out of his prime, and I don't know if it was at welterweight he wanted that fight for anyways.

Ben would literally steal Khabib's soul. Khabib struggled against Al laquinta. Couldn't take down Tibau. Imagine Ben Askren. LUL.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back