Luke Rockhold keeping his chin down

If Luke could only fight real people.like he fights pads

luke rockhold keeping his chin down is an unstoppable force of nature, virtually omnipotent and omniscient, he is a god and his very presence alters reality.

Rockhold can do whatever he wants, at the end of the day, he still has a glass chin.

2h5uvz5.jpg

Hands up chin down Rockhold = GOAT

Its down for a little, then he lets it back up.

Still a weakness but he's clearly working on it.

Next loss a temple shot confirmed.

Ufc 239 is looking wild

Rockhold can do whatever he wants, at the end of the day, he still has a glass chin.

Kinda hard to tell if his chin is glass or if his lack of chin is cause his defense is just trash. I remember him vs Weidman and Branch just leaving his hands down taking shots like an idiot

luke rockhold keeping his chin down is an unstoppable force of nature, virtually omnipotent and omniscient, he is a god and his very presence alters reality.
Did you copy and paste that from a Roman history book?

Sea Level Luke with that look in his eye and that chin tucked.

he looks strong

I think he has a much better chance against Israel than Jones but would like to see either one

Yeah none of that shit ever happened. What, do you think he is I?....Psshh

he looks strong

I think he has a much better chance against Israel than Jones but would like to see either one
Did you just insinuate that Jones doesn't have a chance against Adesanya? That Rockhold has a better chance?

{<huh}

He looks solid at LHW. Like he will be more durable and will surely will hit harder. More than almost any fighter it looked to me like the weight cut sapped a good deal of strength from him.

Back