Media Khabib comments on Poirer matchup.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
“I think it was very good performance from Dustin Poirier,” Nurmagomedov said on the UFC on ESPN+ 7 post-fight show on Saturday. “Honestly, before fight I think Holloway going to beat him. This is my prediction when you talk with friends, with father, with team, but he impressed me. Dustin has impressed me. I think he has very good boxing, much better than before. Every fight he becomes stronger, better in boxing on his feet. I think he deserve title shot. He already interim UFC lightweight champion, I am real lightweight champion. We have to fight. Now we’re working on this"

“He have very good background, he have good ground game – not bad – he have good striking game,” Nurmagomedov said. “I follow him long time and versus me – I think I have to maul him like I do with everybody. This is what I have to do. I respect him like fighter, like human, but when we go to the cage I have to maul this guy. This is what I want and right now I am focused on September. Five month before fight and I think it’s going to be really good fight with him.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/khabi...-with-everybody/amp?__twitter_impression=true

Can't fuckin wait. Poirier has a good shot in this fight.

He carries his power throughout the entire fight and has that championship rub going

Poirier-Champ-1-696x392.jpg

I think Khabib wrestlefucks him but Poirier is no slouch in the grappling department himself. And I think Poirier can light him up on the feet but I just see Khabib wrestle fucking him. Hope I'm wrong and Poirier can pull another upset.

“I think it was very good performance from Dustin Poirier,” Nurmagomedov said on the UFC on ESPN+ 7 post-fight show on Saturday. “Honestly, before fight I think Holloway going to beat him. This is my prediction when you talk with friends, with father, with team, but he impressed me. Dustin has impressed me. I think he has very good boxing, much better than before. Every fight he becomes stronger, better in boxing on his feet. I think he deserve title shot. He already interim UFC lightweight champion, I am real lightweight champion. We have to fight. Now we’re working on this"

“He have very good background, he have good ground game – not bad – he have good striking game,” Nurmagomedov said. “I follow him long time and versus me – I think I have to maul him like I do with everybody. This is what I have to do. I respect him like fighter, like human, but when we go to the cage I have to maul this guy. This is what I want and right now I am focused on September. Five month before fight and I think it’s going to be really good fight with him.”

https://mmajunkie.com/2019/04/khabi...-with-everybody/amp?__twitter_impression=true

khabib always been respectful when he respect who he fighting.

Don't sleep on Dustin. Everyone has been sleeping on him and not giving him the credit he deserves.

Khabib will get him down but unless he keeps him down for for all 25 minutes, Dustin will pose a serious danger to Khabib in the standup.

Unless it comes to fighting right after a fight. Or in a club with the Diaz brothers. Or creeping on Artem with 15 guys.
The Diaz brothers have fought with nearly every fighter in the history of MMA. It's hard to blame Khabib when the Diaz bros have a history of starting shit with literally everybody.

Nick fought a dude in a friggin hospital once.

Unless it comes to fighting right after a fight. Or in a club with the Diaz brothers. Or creeping on Artem with 15 guys.

when did khabib say anything bad about nate diva or artem he didnt.

when was dillon danis respectful toward khabib that right he wasnt.

khabib was respectful toward conor until he started calling him and him family terriorts and all that stuff.

I don't think Dustin has much to offer Khabib. What does he bring to the table that raging Al doesn't?

Back