Media Makhachev reply to conner bjj assistant coach

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
What actually is Armin, he fights out of and is from Krasnodar, is Armenian and I saw a Georgia flag somewhere

Danis quite literally has CM Punk's level of striking, he makes Askren look like Sugar Ray, I would love to see Makhachev beat him into a coma.

What actually is Armin, he fights out of and is from Krasnodar, is Armenian and I saw a Georgia flag somewhere

His name is Armenian (you can tell by the -yan ending; Georgian surnames usually end with -vili for instance) so I'd go with him being ethnically Armenian.

Last edited:

He's an ethnic Armenian from the Samtskhe-Javakheti region of Georgia, which has a large number of ethnic Armenians. His parents probably moved to Russia when he was young, which was a pretty common move for people from the "periphery" of the empire.

I wish the whole Caucus region a happy Easter

He is Armenian born in Georgia living in Russia

In before “he’s not Armenian, he’s never even been there.”

Danis quite literally has CM Punk's level of striking, he makes Askren look like Sugar Ray, I would love to see Makhachev beat him into a coma.

"he makes Askren look like Sugar Ray" lmao good one

He’s 100 percent armenian

Javakh is 100 percent armenian land — only reason is in georgia is due to soviet ear politics to try to divide countries in the caucauses by creating land conflicts

Only reason war didn’t break out between armenia-georgia for claim for the land is because Armenia got into war with Azerbaijan for artsakh

Dillon Danis is 10 percent armenian but his actions are a disgrace we do not
Accept
These kind of people as being armenian

This idiot barely finished a new guy in the UFC. superior grappling my ass. Dilon will pull guard and destroy him in his guard and then submit him.

Didnt know Danus was Armenian. Thought he was some Latino douche.

Hes confused like Gregard Mousasi. Born in Iran to Armenian parents but lives in Netherlands

This idiot barely finished a new guy in the UFC. superior grappling my ass. Dilon will pull guard and destroy him in his guard and then submit him.
because Dillon is veteran MMA fighter lol he's 1-0

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Gladiator47
Back