Too bad JDS didn't attack Overeem like Oleynik did

Andrei Orlovski

UFC black belt
@Silver
Reaction score
JDS landing body shots and uppercuts on Overeem at the cage could be much different than Oleynik doing them. Instead JDS kept starring at Overeem until he got KTFO.

Jds is a better fighter than reem I don’t care what anyone say don’t @ me

Last edited:
Prime JDS would smoke every HW not named Cain and Fedor.

Cain took Ciganos prime in their 2nd fight.

I was lmfao when Aleksei started clubbing him caveman style
lol

JDS did what he could but just got crushed.

He might be able to win a rematch but he has his hands full and based off scheduling, it doesn't look like it's going to happen for a while.

It's still the best way to beat Reem. Capitalize on his weak boxing defense. Hard to beat him from distance. JDS bit on Reem's feints so it turned out the way Alistair wanted. Had time to read a lesser distance striker's patterns. Straight attack with JDS' speed, power and combination punching would've been the way to go. Oleinik had the right idea, but he's just too damn slow. Reem saw most of those shots coming.

As a AO fan it's painful to still see the same weakness he had in Pride, even after switching camps so many times to learn more.

Overeem seemed way stronger in his fight against JDS than he did in his fight today. His punches didn't look very reemlike.

JDS fought like a pussy even after talking all that shit to Overeem and got knocked out, embarrassing.

JDS had Reem in that position at the end of the first round, against the cage. He let a couple shots off and then backed off.

yeah.. such a disappointing fight.

waited so long for it, it finally happens after JDS had lost a step, but still all JDS had to do was start throwing hands and reem would have likely gone down, both were super tentative and reem landed first.

Jds is a better fighter than reem I don’t care what anyone say don’t @ me
ShadySkeletalCrocodileskink-size_restricted.gif

@Davey Crockett

Back