Arman Tsarukyan would be a force at FW

ViD

🇷🇺🤝🇺🇸
@Brown
Reaction score
He used to fight at FW, so if he moves back down he’d be a contender

Tbh, he's only 22, I think he just as easily could be a powerhouse at lightweight, but either way, the kid is a monster

Yeah he'd easily be a top 5 fighter at FW, incredibly well rounded. The only thing that didn't look great in that fight was his gas tank, but that's probably because he was going against Islam.

I'd love to see him against Volkanovski.

That was short notice Tsarukyan .
Now imagine full 3 months camp aboslute unit .

145 is a better fit for him since he is short. There is no way Islam is one inch taller than him.

He did extremely well. Was competitive with Makhachev for almost the entire fight. He is a person of interest at LW or FW.

LW is stacked, Makhachev is waiting for a top fight since forever.
It is time for 165!
#schmobless

He used to fight at FW, so if he moves back down he’d be a contender
Nope, he sucked

He held on as long as he could, didn’t show anything good, he was competitive with a guy who also didn’t show much

Thought the same while watching the fight. He's a little undersized for lw. Still top 15 quality.

Yeah he'd easily be a top 5 fighter at FW, incredibly well rounded. The only thing that didn't look great in that fight was his gas tank, but that's probably because he was going against Islam.

I'd love to see him against Volkanovski.
You people are smoking crack

Well rounded ? He landed practically nothing, just because he held his own in the wrestling you crazy hype suckers are crowning him as EASILY top 5

I know it’s 4:20 but sheesh bro, take it easy

You people are smoking crack

Well rounded ? He landed practically nothing, just because he held his own in the wrestling you crazy hype suckers are crowning him as EASILY top 5

I know it’s 4:20 but sheesh bro, take it easy
Well rounded as in great offensive wrestling and defensive wrestling. Islam Makhachev is a potential contender and he had a competitive match with him. That says a lot for a 22 year old kid.

Well rounded as in great offensive wrestling and defensive wrestling. Islam Makhachev is a potential contender and he had a competitive match with him. That says a lot for a 22 year old kid.
Islam is super one dimensional too, I know that being a strong grappler is hard to stop but he’s no Khabib and not even 20% of him, don’t see him controlling Holloway or T City like that, even Zabit would probably fuck him up, also would push his shit too

I guess 145 isn’t very stacked these days

Islam is super one dimensional too, I know that being a strong grappler is hard to stop but he’s no Khabib and not even 20% of him, don’t see him controlling Holloway or T City like that, even Zabit would probably fuck him up, also would push his shit too

I guess 145 isn’t very stacked these days
Islam already beat Zabit in an amateur MMA match, if I recall correctly.

Nope, he sucked

He held on as long as he could, didn’t show anything good, he was competitive with a guy who also didn’t show much
You are a terrible judge of talent.

145 is a better fit for him since he is short. There is no way Islam is one inch taller than him.

islam is listed as 5'10 just like khabib, but if you've seen him next to khabib he's at least an inch taller.

he's probably 5'11 and Arman was 5'8 or 5'9.

regardless, i don't think arman will be undersized at LW.

islam is listed as 5'10 just like khabib, but if you've seen him next to khabib he's at least an inch taller.

he's probably 5'11 and Arman was 5'8 or 5'9.

regardless, i don't think arman will be undersized at LW.
Islam honestly looks about 6 feet tall, idk why they list him at 5'10.

Back