Media Irrespective of PED usage, TJ Dillashaw is the most skilled striker in MMA history

tweedie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Yes, I know he took some shit to increase his endurance plus he was unlikeable so people shit on him even more.

However, you can't roid your way to pure striking technique and skill, which is what TJ displayed numerous times in his wins over fellow P4P greats. He was more skilled than Anderson Silva because Silva wasn't effective when being forced to lead, which is why he had his shitshows against Maia and Leites. TJ was a complete striker who mixed his kicks, punches, and switch-stances better than anyone in MMA history.

I don't consider the Cejudo loss a stain on his legacy as he dropped to an unnatural weight class and lost the fight via an early stoppage.

Just look at these beautiful counters, level changes, and footwork....

giphy.gif

UnnaturalNeglectedAnnashummingbird-small.gif

HomelyBoldLeopardseal-small.gif

ElegantDisloyalHamadryas-size_restricted.gif

9oTC.gif

giphy.gif

TJ would've abused Mighty Mouse at 135 and we all know it.

I was a huge TJ fan. I thought he was one of the few next generation fighters.
But with hindsight it's easy to see he could only do what he did because he was juiced to the eyeballs.
who knows what his real fighting abilities are.

PEDs allow unnatural recuperation.

Allowing fighters to train harder, more often without their bodies breaking down.

Less time to recover allows more time to perfect skills.

PED users have an unfair advantage.

Its either all legal or none of it is.

Cody probably finishes him via strikes in the first fight sans PED abuse

I can't prove it, but we can't prove what percentage of TJ's success was PED related or not and TJ is to blame

Bye bye, cheater

Already debunked that in my OP.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

HardJampackedAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

eq0w63yk1dvz.gif

This is the equivalent of showing Dillashaw in his blunders against Cruz, Dodson, Assuncao and Cejudo. All of them beat a prime Dillashaw as well.

Cody probably finishes him via strikes in the first fight sans PED abuse

I can't prove it, but we can't prove what percentage of TJ's success was PED related or not and TJ is to blame

Bye bye, cheater

Conditioning and stamina definitely play a role in how well you're able to recover from taking damage. But it's impossible to tell just how much it helped him.

Already debunked that in my OP.

tenor.gif

tenor.gif

HardJampackedAmericancreamdraft-size_restricted.gif

eq0w63yk1dvz.gif
So prime tj getting koed by Dodson and Cejudo means?
Prime tj getting out struck by cruz?
Prime tj getting dropped by cody?
Prime tj getting out struck by Raphael?

What do all they mean

Try to make the bait more believable

Less hyperbole

So prime tj getting koed by Dodson and Cejudo means?
Prime tj getting out struck by cruz?
Prime tj getting dropped by cody?
Prime tj getting out struck by Raphael?

What do all they mean
Getting tko'd by dodson & cejudo >>> getting outdtruck by ryo chonan, Ko'd by weidman, dropped by Chael sonnen.
And majority of people think he got robbed against assuncao in their first fight.
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/4558/Raphael-Assunção-vs-T.J.-Dillashaw

sonnen100.gif

CHAEL+DROPS+ANDERSON+UFC+117+GIF.gif

got KO'd by Chris weidman
8hnY.gif

chris-weidman-anderson-silva-knockout-gif.gif

53vgkwgcl7fz.gif

635922305393527551-1649464508_chonan-silva.gif

Last edited:
Getting tko'd by dodson & cejudo >>> getting outdtruck by ryo chonan, Ko'd by weidman, dropped by Chael sonnen.

Why did you leave Cody and Raphael out of your reply? Because it would negate what you were saying.

And majority of people think he got robbed against assuncao in their first fight.
http://www.mmadecisions.com/decision/4558/Raphael-Assunção-vs-T.J.-Dillashaw
Lol nope getting koed by guys smaller than you so early on is embarrassing.

Cejudo dropped him 3 times.

Probably one of the dumbest threads on this forum, but you already know that.

Just to watch cruz off a year lay off out struck him to the W. Tj swinging at air all night.

Back