Media Peoples Champ Colby "Chaos" Covington chilling and enjoying the high altitude of Medellin Colombia

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

The champ is doing good for himself , Im happy for him . Cant wait to see him back in the cage

He'll be calling la policia in no time.

It's as if his arm is female resistant and can't actually rest upon a woman's body.

You should have punt people’s champ in quotations too. He’d get dominated by Usman Tyron and Lawler. He’s not my champ not by a long shot.

Still paying chicks to hang with him. Nice.

He's so American he has to go to Columbia to train and find women (that he pays for anyway...I guess those south Florida girls are getting too expensive for Douche-ington)

One thing I have learned about altitude is that 7's and up love it. I got with a hot chick in Colorado and New York but the Colorado one was a lot happier.

Why did he go to a strip club with a "no touching" rule.
{<jordan}

The champ is doing good for himself , Im happy for him . Cant wait to see him back in the cage

The famous city of Melledin in the country of Cokolandia as made famous in the series Marcos.

OP made two basic spelling mistakes and further insulted basic grammar and punctuation in his thread title.

Edit: His original thread title had Melledin as a city. He corrected it. The other errors, well...

Last edited:
Say what you will but she is everything i desire in a woman

Colby looks like a lw for a guy not in camp gonna need more body meat if you looking to take on Usman for his title..

Colby looks like a lw for a guy not in camp gonna need more body meat if you looking to take on Usman for his title..
InexperiencedCourteousAmericancreamdraft-small.gif

Back