Media GSP is a far superior wrestler and fighter to Jones (irrefutable proof inside)

tweedie

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It doesn't matter how accomplished of a wrestler you were, or how many dosages of steroids you were shoving up your ass, GSP would defend all of your takedown attempts, take you down with ease, and dominate you on the ground. He did this to elite grapplers like Hughes, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Bisping, Koscheck, Alves...the list goes on and on.

Compare this to Jones, who despite being juiced to the tits, struggled badly to score takedowns against journeyman middleweight Anthony Smith, and didn't do any damage to him on the ground. His top control also looked very poor, as he was unable to hold Smith down for extended periods of time. He also got ouwrestled badly by Alexander Gustafsson in their first fight, and only beat Gus decisively when he was well past in his prime and riddled with injuries in their rematch.

GSP is also a better striker than Jones because of his incredible boxing advantage, power, and jab.

Georges is also a clean fighter, and the undisputed GOAT in most people's eyes.

GSP = GOAT

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

All hail the GOAT.

Also he is a good role model and hasnt popped for PEDs.

Also never hit and ran a pregnant lady.

GSP is the greatest fighter of all time cheaters such as Jones dont even come close to his greatness

Fedor is the GOAT, GSP is a very close second.....Jones is not even in the picture. He can take is cheating ass elsewhere.

In my humble opinion.

fan of both Guys.

GSP has valid claim of being bigger GOAT than Jones and vice versa. I think they are neck in neck But perhaps GSP egdes him just little

Last edited:
Both had/have some of the best fighting IQ in the sports history. I will say that I've always looked forward more to a Jones fight. That Anthony Smith fight was absolutely terrible. I mean the guy was sitting down during the round.
jon-jones-vs-anthony-smith-ufc-235-1578010.jpg
I don't understand why Jones didn't finish this guy and it's not because he showed any "Lionheart". He was scared of Jones. I was laughing a few times during it.

It doesn't matter how accomplished of a wrestler you were, or how many dosages of steroids you were shoving up your ass, GSP would defend all of your takedown attempts, take you down with ease, and dominate you on the ground. He did this to elite grapplers like Hughes, Penn, Fitch, Hendricks, Shields, Diaz, Bisping, Koscheck, Alves...the list goes on and on.

Compare this to Jones, who despite being juiced to the tits, struggled badly to score takedowns against journeyman middleweight Anthony Smith, and didn't do any damage to him on the ground. His top control also looked very poor, as he was unable to hold Smith down for extended periods of time. He also got ouwrestled badly by Alexander Gustafsson in their first fight, and only beat Gus decisively when he was well past in his prime and riddled with injuries in their rematch.

GSP is also a better striker than Jones because of his incredible boxing advantage, power, and jab.

Georges is also a clean fighter, and the undisputed GOAT in most people's eyes.

GSP = GOAT

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif
At what point in there fight did Georges takedown and dominate Shields on the ground? I'm a big GSP fan but I remember him avoiding the ground like the plague in the Shields fight, I suppose it was quite some time ago though so maybe my memory is a little hazy.

You mean to tell me that GSP is better than a guy who cheated throughout his whole career? Wow, I am shocked

<{gspressed}>

You out of your mind if you say GSP has better TDD from Jones.
Jones was taken down barely twice,GSP was taken down multiple times around 8 or 9.
Now with takedowns,GSP might be a little bit ahead.

Jones was taken down barely twice,GSP was taken down multiple times around 8 or 9.
Jones fought one great wrestler in his career (DC) and got picked up and slammed on his head by him.

GSP fought a double-digit number of elite grapplers in his career, almost all of whom were roided.

If GSP had pulsed, then he never would have been taken down.

Both had/have some of the best fighting IQ in the sports history. I will say that I've always looked forward more to a Jones fight. That Anthony Smith fight was absolutely terrible. I mean the guy was sitting down during the round.
View attachment 569473
I don't understand why Jones didn't finish this guy and it's not because he showed any "Lionheart". He was scared of Jones. I was laughing a few times during it.
He actually looked decent the first round. The rest was just hard to watch.

Alot of my casual friends only knew GSP, and only watched GSP events. I always thought that was cool. Kinda sad, but cool

GOAT or Broach Jones fucks GSP up any time frame. Oh they are in other weight classes? Didn't seem to stop you from comparing the 2.

Bro he had problems with Lumpinee Shields standing

Back