Watching fight breakdowns improves your appreciation of even the lowest level cards.

grndzro

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Ever since I started paying attention to a lot of the betting, and more detailed breakdowns before the fights I find myself interested in even the undercard matches.

Knowing the fighters is important to being interested in MMA past the just bleed stage where I think the majority of fans are at.

Try it. Go watch a few breakdowns of the complete cards. It's an eye opener.

Betting on fights is like having faux interest.

You said sloopy couldn't be entertaining. Slug fest make careers.

Would you care about those undercard fightst if you didnt bet though? Im pretty sure I would enjoy Horse Racing if i had money on the line and thats something i have no interest in.

Would you care about those undercard fightst if you didnt bet though? Im pretty sure I would enjoy Horse Racing if i had money on the line and thats something i have no interest in.
I never said I bet.

I never said I bet.
oh ok. I just assumed i guess when you said you started paying attention to a lot of the betting. I used to watch all the fights on cards. I just dont have the time anymore to get super invested into every fight. There are so many cards now that even just watching the main card from every event becomes difficult. So much content now.

oh ok. I just assumed i guess when you said you started paying attention to a lot of the betting. I used to watch all the fights on cards. I just dont have the time anymore to get super invested into every fight. There are so many cards now that even just watching the main card from every event becomes difficult. So much content now.
The professional gamblers do a lot better job at breaking the cards down. Gives some good insight into all the fighters.

Where can I watch fight breakdowns? I'm interested .

Where can I watch fight breakdowns? I'm interested .
Usually it's under UFC (name) picks or breakdown. The good ones are ~an hour long. "Diary of a pro gambler" does some pretty comprehensive ones.

I learned how to hit and not get hit with proper form when I lived in Catskill in my teens and early 20's. Bad Intentions all day everyday. I would have loved this bare knuckle fighting if I was a bit younger and probably would have tried to do it.
The Cus D' Amato number system is perfect if you want to throw fists. Teddy Atlas came out with something similar. I have the numbers on my punching bag.
Fun Fact.
Cus had a recording that Patterson would use on the punching bag when he couldn't be there. There are videos of Rooney showing Tyson the same thing.

I learned how to hit and not get hit with proper form when I lived in Catskill in my teens and early 20's. Bad Intentions all day everyday. I would have loved this bare knuckle fighting if I was a bit younger and probably would have tried to do it.
The Cus D' Amato number system is perfect if you want to throw fists. Teddy Atlas came out with something similar. I have the numbers on my punching bag.
Fun Fact.
Cus had a recording that Patterson would use on the punching bag when he couldn't be there. There are videos of Rooney showing Tyson the same thing.
Did you make a wrong turn son?

Fun Fact.
I read this and had to scroll back to the top to re check the topic.....

Still confused on what ur doing here

Did you make a wrong turn son?
Yes I did
<Fedor23>
Was meant for the Striking forum lol. This is the second time this year I did this. Last time I posted about Aldo's epic stash and showercurtain hairline in the boxing forum

Back