Paulie vs Artem biggest BKB fight ever?

Natesblackshirt

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Sure Artem vs Knight was a great fight. Also guys like Kimbo and Masvidal have put on fight of the year contenders in backyards and ihop parking lots for years.

But as far as hype and money go, is this the biggest bare knuckle fight in history?

Is Artem a win away from being the money fight in Bare Knuckle boxing? Should they introduce a title for this fight?

Hands down.

Paula will look worse than this:

kngith.png

Paula is shook.

Fear in his heart

He does not want these hands

malignaggi965.jpg

Ever? Isn't this their third event ever?

Biggest Fight and Biggest Upcoming Upset in BKB history

He didn't say Bare Knuckle FC, just bare knuckle fighting

Bare knuckle fighting as a sport goes back hundreds of years

Oh, ok. I think Bum-Fights had a pretty big event one time. Gonna be hard to top Bum-Fights.

BKB should put decent names in that card: Hendricks, Grove, Leben, Dakota etc

No way to know but its their biggest event and I hope they can get people of that calibre like Pauly to fight for them in the future, to me its a great format.

and Biggest Upcoming Upset in BKB history
You really think Pawly stands a chance?

1299827572337.jpg

Paulie pieces Artem up. Anyone who thinks otherwise is a retard who's never trained.

yeah but Paulie's been retired for a few years and Artem is an active fighter. You don't think that closes the gap? Fatigue makes cowards of us all.

You really think Pawly stands a chance?

1299827572337.jpg
Fucks no, I just dont expect him to be a betting underdog. That dumb ass shoulder roll and philly shell is giong to get him killed by the Goat. That shit dont fly in BKB

When has paulie trained with smaller gloves? When he has trained against guys locking up half plum clinches on him? All his instincts are going to be way off for this fight, plus he's a retired bum on cocaine... Artem will become a well known star after this ass whooping

Back