The Alexey Oleynik WAR SUBway...

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
All aboard the Alexey Oleynik WAR SUBway. This man has truly legendary stats. This is his 70th pro MMA fight. He’s 57-11-1. He’s prolific with 45 Sub wins of too many different varieties to mention. His fights have gone to the judges scorecards only 8 times. He’s 6-2 in the UFC, and facing a really big challenge in the legend, Overeem.

It’s great to see Alexey headline another Russian UFC card. He deserves this kind of marquee matchup, too. This man is my idea of what a true MMArtist is all about. He’s very respectful. He fears nobody. He’s clean, and brings it every single time. A win here will be a pretty big deal, and definitely put the rest of the top ten on notice. They’ve been runnin, and duckin. But the time for hiding from, or putting this beast on the back burner are about to be over.

He’s also a great family man with 5 kids, and loves his Amazonian/Russian 6’2” blonde wife. She was by his side at the weigh-ins this morning. His words about her in the octagon after tapping out Travis Browne...

This win for my wife. She is mother of my children. She is my coach. She is my dietary monster. She is my all.

This is a man I’m proud to say I’m a fan of. I’m predicting another home country win. The Boa Constrictor by 2nd round SUB. But, a win by KO is just as likely.

The Boa Constrictor SUBway is moving through the underground. About to hit the surface and claim another victim. All passengers are welcome.

And yes, I’m spelling it the way he spells it on IG. I figure he knows how to spell his own name. And respect for his ever increasing knowledge and use of the English language.

VigorousInbornBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

n42fyPBx_400x400.jpg

tumblr_nfhm4telfq1tugoyjo1_400.gif

20180915011159_GettyImages1033771012.JPG

image-87.png

The guy could choke out a fucking bull..
D3aqKBh.gif

Also the fact, he ate a bomb from Hunt, then proceeded to rock him bodes well vs Overeem's glass chin..

The guy could choke out a fucking bull..
D3aqKBh.gif

Also the fact, he ate a bomb from Hunt, then proceeded to rock him bodes well vs Overeem's glass chin..
His submissions are fucking terrifying

Damn. Less than an hour later, relegated to pg 2. Are that many ppl sleeping on the Boa Constrictor?

Oh right... Too busy talking about McGregor’s latest twitter comments. Carry on.

Anyone got an Alexey oleinik highlight reel they can share?

Damn. Less than an hour later, relegated to pg 2. Are that many ppl sleeping on the Boa Constrictor?

Oh right... Too busy talking about McGregor’s latest twitter comments. Carry on.
<FookIsThatGuy>

Bob the constructor?

Might as well change his name to 'Bob the Builder'

<{fry}>

People sleeping on this Russia card overall. Some superb matchups..

Reem fan until the end but Oleynik is a true fighter, true warrior all that. Another fight where I don’t particularly dislike either guy.

People sleeping on this Russia card overall. Some superb matchups..
Ill be honest, I don't know many names on the card, but i'm watching every fight and expect to see some savage MFs from Russia

Olenik is the people's champ.

Reem fan until the end but Oleynik is a true fighter, true warrior all that. Another fight where I don’t particularly dislike either guy.

If you noticed all I said about Overeem was that he is a legend. I wasn’t about to talk shit. I’m here to pump up Alexey. Not to throw down Overeem.

Ill be honest, I don't know many names on the card, but i'm watching every fight and expect to see some savage MFs from Russia
Keep a eye out on Movsar Evloev, former M-1 BW champ and is as highly touted as Petr Yan was before he joined the UFC..
Arman Tsarukyan could prove be a tough matchup for Islam also.

Well that hulk looking guy, pulled out last minute, ffs. I’ll leave you all to speculate amongst yourselves as to why.

If you noticed all I said about Overeem was that he is a legend. I wasn’t about to talk shit. I’m here to pump up Alexey. Not to throw down Overeem.
We are good man, I think your threads are solid and you know your shit. I just had to state I’m a reem fan til the end before saying I respect the shit out of Oleynik. We have no qualms here brother.

We are good man, I think your threads are solid and you know your shit. I just had to state I’m a reem fan til the end before saying I respect the shit out of Oleynik. We have no qualms here brother.

I didn’t mean to come off as being on the offensive. I just wanted to point out, that in backing my guy. I didn’t have to talk shit about the other guy.

It’s all good.

I don't really have a dog in this fight. I just hope their friendship doesn't make it boring. They will probably go easy on one another.

Dude I don’t understand how this guy has flown under the radar for so long. Submission machine. I really could see him catching reem with a big shot too.

FYI. Never advance to mount while fighting this guy on the ground...

Back