News Shtyrkov vs Clark cancelled.

Deadwing88

Lion of Panjshir.
@Silver
Reaction score
Mod note: Until there is proof of any sort of testing infraction, the normal rules for steroid accusations apply.

Was looking forward to watching the Ural Hulk..
<mma1>

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw wtf I really was excited for that fight

One of the very few interesting fights on the entire card, and the card is at such a difficult time too, think I'll be skipping this one.

I really wanted to see what that monstrosity was made of. Oh well, next time.

9C35E4966E1382BF90ACAA68F3B34BA723AAC937

Innocent until proven guilty. This is just a result of hard work, dedication and a scoop of creatine and BCAA every day. USADA jelly and hating.

inx960x640.jpg
Agreed. I just did 20 pushups and got this sort of pump

Bummer, I wanted to see Clark spoil Ivan's debut.

Am I the only one that thinks that this is due to his body giving out after cutting weight, as opposed to an drug testing infraction? I mean, there really is no reason to believe that a man such as Shtyrkov would put anything in his body.

Thats four Russians pulled from this card now.. Volkov, Kopylov, Dolidze, and now Shtyrkov

Cant be relied upon..

Bummer, I wanted to see Clark spoil Ivan's debut.

Am I the only one that thinks that this is due to his body giving out after cutting weight, as opposed to an drug testing infraction? I mean, there really is no reason to believe that a man such as Shtyrkov would put anything in his body.
That was my thought as well

Doubt it's USADA - he would have been pulled earlier

Doubt it's USADA - he would have been pulled earlier

Never know, he could've copped a test before or just after weigh ins and got popped then so they quickly took action.

To whichever mod deleted my post: this supposed policy about no PEDs accusations on Sherdog is pretty fucking subjective, don't you think?

To whichever mod deleted my post: this supposed policy about no PEDs accusations on Sherdog is pretty fucking subjective, don't you think?
Not really. You say a fighter popped without evidence it violates policy. If we find out tomorrow he popped, feel free to accuse him, until then innocent until proven guilty.

Not really. You say a fighter popped without evidence it violates policy. If we find out tomorrow he popped, feel free to accuse him, until then innocent until proven guilty.

Dude, all do respect because I like you as a poster, but you damn well that people write much worse than what I did with impunity all day long here.

Back