The Best LW in the game

silvasurfer5253

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
E7710672-9F50-486B-AA2D-7DBFB4BDAC22.jpeg E5F6C1C1-9735-4539-AF85-C60BADEE93BC.jpeg F049220D-186C-4E8B-A589-66FA62BB986D.jpeg 8899A661-F842-444E-8999-E054C9084401.jpeg

And it ain’t even close. Khabib fights once a year, Connor and Diaz are only dangerous on Twitter, and Tony’s AWOL. Dustin’s the one doing the champion’s work, cleaning out the division and taking all comers. Celebrate this warrior, who leaves it all on the table, and sacrifices for the just bleed gods. In an era of ducks and money fights, this is a true champion. He’s not picking his fights, he’s not talking trash, he’s just beating everyone they put in front of him. He has as many wins in the past year as Conor, Khabib, Tony, and Nate combined, and it was against a murder’s row of competition.

Who’s more deserving of that crown than Dustin?

Dustin is a beast, no doubt about it.

Dustin will outgrapple and submit khabob

If your only argument has nothing to do with the quality of his fights, and only points out that he’s more active than his competition, then I think you already realize how wrong you are

Khabib is going to dominate and most likely, submit him..

If your only argument has nothing to do with the quality of his fights, and only points out that he’s more active than his competition, then I think you already realize how wrong you are

What don’t you understand about the ‘murder’s row’ of competition I mention? ... I didn’t realize I had to spell shit out for people, his list of opponents speaks for itself.

I agree that Khabib barely fights but hes still the Top guy at LW

Id love to see him be the one to take out Khabib but i wouldnt bet on it

I sort of agree with some sentiments

But as far as in ring talent goes, it's Khabib then Tony

He’s yet to fight the top contender. AL and the ghost Conor aren’t nearly as impressive as Gaethje, Pettis, Alvarez, and Max. Dustin’s cleaning out the division.
That's your best argument imo

I sort of agree with some sentiments

But as far as in ring talent goes, it's Khabib then Tony

Tony’s great, but I think the game is passing him by. He should’ve had his title shot already, but we’re an an era where champs don’t have to defend against the number one contenders.

I like Dustin and feel he has been underrated for a while, but I think Khabib makes it look easy against him.

<Fedor23>

Tony’s great, but I think the game is passing him by. He should’ve had his title shot already, but we’re an an era where champs don’t have to defend against the number one contenders.
I don't think it's passing him by....fight game moves slow. Stylistically I'd argue Tony's weird floaty muay thai/snapjitsu is perfect for modern mma.

Tony and Dustins backgrounds are quite similar....

Tony is Dr Evil when he says to Dustin aka Austin Powers "we're not so different, you and i"

Both went through murderer after murderer just to get interim

Dustin will outgrapple and submit khabob

giphy.gif

He would be a much better more exciting champion than Kebab, no doubt about it. I really do hope he can take him out, somehow.

People have slept on Dustin for years. He's pretty much always been elite, albeit a little chinny at 145. Dustin 2.0 at 155 is a fucking beast.

Back