"I made him look like a lil sissy"

Can't get behind "Lee not being a fighter" thing, but I love crazy ass Raging Al. I think he beats Cowboy and would love a matchup with Gaethje.

Last edited:
Can't get behind "Cowboy not being a fighter" thing, but I love crazy ass Raging Al. I think he beats Cowboy and would love a matchup with Gaethje.

He's talking about Kevin Lee

Don't get why Cerrone is the underdog here

Iaquinta has always been good enough to beat borderline top 10 fighters but not the true elites

Cerrone will submit Iaquinta if the fight hits the mat and they are evenly matched on the feet

Iaquinta has always been good enough to beat borderline top 10 fighters but not the true elites

Cerrone will submit Iaquinta if the fight hits the mat and they are evenly matched on the feet

Lol when is the last time Cowboy beat a “true elite”? Al’s victory against Lee trumps anything Cowboy has done for a long time.

<36>

Last edited:
Lol when is the last time Cowboy beat a “true elite”? Al’s victory against Lee trumps anything Cowboy has for a long time.

<36>
Hernandez is a better fighter than Lee IMO

Heavier hands, better chin, similar cardio, and just as good of a wrestler

good for you, you’re still not even gate keeper status

You're right, he's not gate keeper status, he's better. Elite no, but very good. I wouldn't sleep on Al, he's like Tony in the respect that they're both crazy and seem to thrive on pain and chaos which makes them dangerous and unpredictable.

Why do you hate him because he did better than Conor?
McGregor landed more in two rounds then he did the whole fight vs Khabib
He lasted longer but didn’t do better at all
I feel he is overrated.

Helen Yee...

Something about an Asian with bolt-ons...

O3efkha.jpg

d48ba6b05a45160f1eb0416a41f7de68.jpg

Db_AuYMVwAAVWKc.jpg

DBcbVcGU0AA7EeD.jpg

McGregor landed more in two rounds then he did the whole fight vs Khabib
He lasted longer but didn’t do better at all
I feel he is overrated.

The guy who tapped did not do better than the guy who lost the decision.

The guy who tapped did not do better than the guy who lost the decision.
Maybe not but a dude that does nothing but try to survive the entire fight ...... in the last 2 rds gets beat by Beeb standing when Beeb is just as if not more gassed.

Not impressed at all by Al v Beeb

So Kevin Lee is borderline top 10?

Back