Media TMZ vs Brendan shaub!!!!

Michael Osh

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

F0E1662B-4F43-4C35-AE32-4C11627FCF1D.jpeg 6FA302B3-F710-4383-A9EB-2689A6342EDF.jpeg 9F662140-9A61-491E-AA18-63B125AD4C3E.jpeg
Cliffs
>Shaub disrespects there knowledge
>Shaub believed TMZ manufactured the Adesanya Jones “Beef”(speaks about it to Rogan)
>TMZ don’t appreciate it
>TMZ believe they deserve an apology
>Woodley starts off as the voice of reason
Then race baits
17E5B6C8-8FA7-4E24-859B-F171034BB1E2.jpeg DA91AC35-2276-4C7A-B63A-218D62C6B96A.jpeg
>TMZ invite Shaub into the office to clear the air

I don't understand the "vs" aspect here.

Brendan Schaub is a moron. Nothing surprising here.

Watching and then posting about TMZ? Dude, do yourself a favour and step away from YouTube.

Woodley lol

Self proclaimed -
Biggest star in MMA
Best rapper in MMA
Biggest movie star in MMA
Best tv analyst in MMA
Best WW in MMA
GOAT WW
GOAT Champion

Both tmz and Brendan are gossiping pieces of trash

Big brown > tmz guy

He would apply the Schaub shutdown in less than 10 seconds and tap that weasel

Last edited:
TMZ is manufactured news.....?

giphy.gif

Last edited:
But that's the image TMZ has had for forever, and it's by their own doing. Asking fighters dumb question. Usually on an airport.

Can nobody give Schaub a long-term contract in Thailand?

I can't take Schaub seriously when he talks about MMA most of the time, he's such a nuthugger; He even calls himself a dick rider. He's too much of a fanboy to be reasonable most of the time.

Why does it seem like everybody has at least had a Schaub type of guy in their high school?

He's like your generic, boring, dumb jock who wasn't the most popular but got by by acting stupid and clowning around but was never truly "cool". Maybe that's a keynote to his success outside of fighting. And he's just as bad as Wood is with his little UFC conspiracy theories now.

TMZ and Schaub. I honestly don't know which are the biggest douches.

Back