Israel takes aim at Jon Jones again

He said this a few days ago
9F43C462-3B9D-4249-85C5-8A103BF1F3A3.png F1BAA2A5-2F53-4CCC-8CEE-AD59E0D4FCE6.jpeg E50135AE-FAC8-4B3B-9566-97C9534F7559.png 236DEB8B-0873-47A3-A040-AFEDE146BED0.jpeg

Attachments

• 14C89C73-D76A-4DE5-84C9-942B2EE96203.jpeg
    14C89C73-D76A-4DE5-84C9-942B2EE96203.jpeg
    114.9 KB · Views: 0
I'm sorry but any version of Jones would fuck Israel

Hmmmmmm.

In the case of an eventual fight between Jones and Adesanya, i wonder how Izzy can pass the insane reach Jones has.

Something about Israels voice winds me up.

Hmmmmmm.

In the case of an eventual fight between Jones and Adesanya, i wonder how Izzy can pass the insane reach Jones has.
Israel’s reach is 79” to Jon’s 84”. But it’s Jon’s mastery of using his reach that Israel needs to worry about. If Jon was fighting Gastelum in Israel’s body he would have straight up murdered him. Israel was getting tagged when he had the reach advantage by a mile.

I'm sorry but any version of Jones would fuck Israel
source.gif

Thats hardly taking a shot.

Seriously tho - He couldnt handle a SHORTER GUY how he gonna handle Jones?

I don't know him personally but none of these guys are saints. We all remember when Jones said he used to tell on kids for smoking weed.

This stuff has a way of biting them in the butt when they get on a pedestal.

Jones is cleaning out LHW for the SECOND TIME. Israel still aint even done MW once. Hes got Whittaker, Romero, Costa, Rockhold, Weidman, THEN he can talk.

LOL

He was responding to a comment. Not quite the same as coming out with a statement.

Its funny, lots of fighters ignore the ped talk I think its incase they test positive maybe? Or some don't care to talk about it. But guys like Isreal and DC are actually clean fighters no doubt. It wouldn't make sense for them to shit talk peds so much if they do it and think they might get caught. It really sucks that some fighters are on peds while some aren't because of the big advantage. But I guess thats why theres the regular category and the cheaters category.

DC is so against peds he calls out someone from his camp for doing it, and the guys been tested alot more then other fighters so hes probably clean. I would've loved to see who would've won between him and a clean Jones if Jones wasn't so scared

Jon Roid Jones it the weakest snitch in the fight game
the guy is embarassed to be at any pr with his cloudly past, even if he has sex with USADA twice per week

I don't know him personally but none of these guys are saints. We all remember when Jones said he used to tell on kids for smoking weed.

This stuff has a way of biting them in the butt when they get on a pedestal.
Very true.

Back