How does GSP Khabib at Lightweight Go?

Steven_Universe

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I say GSP beats up Khabib for 5 rounds with no finish.

Stronger, fast, explosive. Better Jab and Striking.

Unless the weight cut or old age slows him down he wins. But vintage GSP decisions the shit out of him.

50-45 GSP.

c34a264e6a7f3856087dcc78108bbeef.jpg

Khabib by first* KO win in the UFC.

Edit: *second

Last edited:
GSP via whatever he wants, whenever he wants.

Khabib UD

Khabib has also been showing more power in his hands lately so I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps a dehydrated GSP

Depends on how GSP is after the weight cut. If he's mostly the same as at WW then no problem easy UD. If he's drained then a competitive 5 rounds and a decision either way.

Khabib takes advantage of GSPs much more brutal weight cut and wins by attrition.

It's easy to see that GSP beats khabib

Why do you think Dana wouldn't make the fight even though both GSP and Khabib wanted it?

Khabib beats a drained GSP, by decision..

Khabib UD

Khabib has also been showing more power in his hands lately so I wouldn't be surprised if he sleeps a dehydrated GSP
What power? He landed his best punch clean on McGregors chin and he got kneed a second afterward

I very much doubt he he can ko GSP, he hasn’t been koed in years and Khabib hasn’t koed anyone in years.

@Michael Osh

Conor had never been dropped before, or even close to it

Conor has a much better chin than GSP, who got KO'd by a blown up Lightweight journeyman

Plus GSP will also be dehydrated

Lol.. I don't know how people are gonna favor a 38-year old GSP over Khabib in a division that George has never fought in, but they do it anyways. The thought processes of you fanboys.

If you're talking about prime GSP vs Khabib at LW, I'd favor GSP but I think it'd be a really fucking close fight.

Khabib either taps to strikes or quits on the stool between rds 1 and 2

GSP does well in rounds 1-2 but fades and loses by decision or late finish. I don't think GSP can fight at 155 without being compromised. I think his cardio will be an issue at that weight and he won't take punches as well.

Back