Conor will get a TS at 145

EXOICHO

PRIDE
@Black
Reaction score
Holloway has very little defensive skull and at 145 Conor has the touch of death. If he's motivated which I think he is, Conor will run through max and then challenge khabib again.

UFC will market it as him losing to khabib because he was too small when he goes back down and beats max. Then when he goes back up, khabib will be marketed as a villain who cuts insane amounts of weight to be the champ of a weight class he doesn't belong in

Nah
Conor’s out grown featherweight

All the money matchups are at lightweight
The compelling ones are there aswell

I don’t need to see Conor embarrass the Featherweights anymore

Conor being motivated is funny

And i doubt he'd even want to try that weight cut again

Holloway beats his ass in a rematch

Poirier is a different animal at 155 and Conor doesn't have the cardio or heart to withstand Max's nonstop flurries

Conor isn't cutting to 145 again lol. He's filled out a lot since then.

Pretty much no one thinks he's too small for 155. If anything, just about all of us agree that he's too big for 145.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

Pretty much no one thinks he's too small for 155. If anything we all just about agree that he's too big for 145.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg

Has he ever missed weight at 145? No.

Conor is undersized at 155.

With all of the coke he's doing, I wouldn't be shocked to see a leaked tape of him with a transsexual looking frail at 145 lbs.

Bro, USADA banned IVs.

Conor will never naturally make 145 again. He's simply not a natural 145er.

Conor's too rich and too well fed to fight @145 again...

Pretty much no one thinks he's too small for 155. If anything, just about all of us agree that he's too big for 145.

usa-today-8688451.0.jpg
He’s 170lbs
That’s a small to average sized lightweight
For context BW Davis was 159 in the cage

Diaz, Khabib, Pettis and Ferguson are all 180-185lbs(Pettis was 185 vs Ferguson)
Big featherweight but average lightweight. Holloway is bigger than him.

Has he ever missed weight at 145? No.

Conor is undersized at 155.

He hasn't but that weight cut is ROUGH. Credit to him for making it though but I would imagine it's even harder now.

I would be in shock if Conor made 145 without shutting his body down. The guy is much bigger and older in 2019.

He hasn't but that weight cut is ROUGH. Credit to him for making it though but I would imagine it's even harder now.
I dont think he wants to anymore anyways. He's accomplished everything he set out to do. I dont know where he is at now tbh...

Back