best footwear for MMA?

PalmStrike

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
My heavy bag is in my basement, cement floors so I don't want to go barefoot.

Ive been using diving shoes for a year or so and they are actually pretty comfortable for kickboxing but dont fit perfectly and my foot slips around a bit till my feet get sweaty enough to grip the inside of the shoe.

Is there something on the market designed for kickboxing that gets you close to being barefoot?

ugliest-shoe-croc.0.jpg

My heavy bag is in my basement, cement floors so I don't want to go barefoot.

Ive been using diving shoes for a year or so and they are actually pretty comfortable for kickboxing but dont fit perfectly and my foot slips around a bit till my feet get sweaty enough to grip the inside of the shoe.

Is there something on the market designed for kickboxing that gets you close to being barefoot?
Muay Thai socks

Either grow some balls and do it barefoot like 6 year old Thai girls do in Bangkok.

Or get some puzzle mats and put them around ur bag

Try Dillashaw's signature footwear. You get a one time sample of EPO with purchase.

Great for casual occasions too.

vIZLuPh.jpg

Either grow some balls and do it barefoot like 6 year old Thai girls do in Bangkok.

Or get some puzzle mats and put them around ur bag

Puzzle mats slide around.

Worried about fukkin up my feet on the cement but you know what, im gonna try it now cause you called me out.

All jokes aside, you can try some Asics Snapdown series. Very durable and comfortable.

Puzzle mats slide around.

Worried about fukkin up my feet on the cement but you know what, im gonna try it now cause you called me out.
mine never do, just put something on them ad youllbe fine

Back