Patrick Cote says Georges St-Pierre is ‘the only one’ Dana White could not pressure

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.bl...fc-mma-news-pnp-pull-no-punches-podcast-video

“The UFC came to Canada because of GSP,” said Cote. “There is no black cloud over his head. There is nothing wrong with that guy. He was pure class inside and outside the cage. He did so much for that sport. The sport is safer and cleaner because of Georges St-Pierre. He was the only one who really, really stayed with his own ideas and didn’t get pressured by Dana White. He left for four years, came back, won the [middleweight] title, ‘f—k that, I don’t want the title anymore,’ retired again.That is insane. He is the only one who was able to do that.”

I guess this quote pretty much confirms Georges simply didn’t want to face any middleweight contenders and exaggerated his colitis. Also props to gsp for not giving into Dana and the fans pressure to fight Silva during their primes. At least he stood for what believed in, that he was worth more money.

GSP challenged himself at 185, he won the title off Bisping. How he doesn't get the recognition he deserves is beyond me.
Dude stood at the WW mountain top for years and defended for like 9 times? Can't hate on the guy.

GSP challenged himself at 185, he won the title off Bisping. How he doesn't get the recognition he deserves is beyond me.
Dude stood at the WW mountain top for years and defended for like 9 times? Can't hate on the guy.
GSP was a fucking puzzle. He was one of the few guys that could beat almost anyone anywhere. For his time, he was by far the most complete fighter we’d ever seen.

TS tried so Hard to knock on GSP here LMAO.

GSP was a fucking puzzle. He was one of the few guys that could beat almost anyone anywhere. For his time, he was by far the most complete fighter we’d ever seen.
Even to this day I don't think I have ever seen a fighter that was as good as George. Skill for skill, I do think GSP was kinda lacking in the heart department.

Another hypocrite. Sit down...
ContentAppropriateHind-size_restricted.gif

Poorly veiled GSP hate thread. Fuck off with your passive aggressive BS, TS.

It was never about money for the Silva fight TS. He literally went on record and said if he fought for the MW belt he would have to take time off to bulk up. I guess you can take that to mean he was admitting Silva was to big for him if you want. But then he did exactly that when he took 4 years off then came back much larger

GSP always did exactly what he said he would. For some reason that just doesn't sit right with his haters.

Anderson would've KOed the Canadian stiff. GSP knew this, hence he only went up in weight when he found an easy fight

Just facts

Sbit attempt at bashing the GOAT @GrayArea . You tried so hard but you only praised him.
Anderson would've KOed the Canadian stiff. GSP knew this, hence he only went up in weight when he found an easy fight

Just facts
Hadnt Anderson ducked his original weight class and fought GSP your fairy tales about him being close to GSP greatness would have been over .Also he and Woodley both blew their chance to fight the GOAT by being terrified to engage against Demian Maia

Anderson was on steroids

Just facts
GSP: 3d delts, gyno, injection marks on his stomach(where you inject EPO/hgh), most athletic guy in a division full of PED users

GSP fans: all natty

<{hfved}>{<jordan}

How can people be that naive lol

Last edited:
Fedor... Henderson... Mousasi... these guys all turned down the UFC.

Back