Has Vitor ever been dropped?

Seraldo Babalu

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
I was thinking about Vitor's career and realized that I can't remember him ever getting dropped or rocked in the 20+ years he's been fighting. I think he may have been rocked in the Rampage fight but I'm not sure if he was actually 'dropped'. A mighty accomplishment considering his resume and the caliber of guys he has facesit. What do you think?

Kelvin dropped him recently

Overeem and Chuck dropped him too

Also he never fought Rampage

Dropped? Vitor has never lost so much as an exchange in his whole career.

FalseTenseBuzzard-size_restricted.gif

I've been waiting to meet somebody from an alternate reality. Welcome TS.

I was thinking about Vitor's career and realized that I can't remember him ever getting dropped or rocked in the 20+ years he's been fighting. I think he may have been rocked in the Rampage fight but I'm not sure if he was actually 'dropped'. A mighty accomplishment considering his resume and the caliber of guys he has facesit. What do you think?

Are you mixing up Vitor Belfort with a different person? He's been rocked and dropped multiple times in his career and he's never fought Rampage.

TS, you good? This thread was flawed during conception.

TS been sleeping for majority of Vitor career eh

I see why TS missed that... I could only think of 4 guys in about 10 seconds that dropped him lol
<Fedor23>

Are you mixing up Vitor Belfort with a different person? He's been rocked and dropped multiple times in his career and he's never fought Rampage.

So much this lol.

Back