Media Firas Zahabi goes off on "cheater" Jon Fitch

ferrari

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
“That’s why he had a resurgence,” Zahabi told DAZN. “He’s better now than he was before because of his steroids. He had a dip, and then he had a surge.”

“In my opinion, let’s be honest: He’s a cheater,” Zahabi continued. “We’re not a group of guys playing golf here. We’re not playing soccer here. We’re hitting each other; we’re not hitting baseballs. We’re hitting each other. It’s highly immoral. It’s a crime in my opinion. Truth of the matter is, he’s not as good as people think he is. He’s really just a cheater.”

“This is a highly objectable contest, because I know, I feel that for sure if he did it in 2015, here we are in 2019, and he has a title fight, of course he’s going to do it,” Zahabi said. “But we don’t have USADA or VADA testing in Bellator. We only have the testing of the week of the fight, which is very easy to get around. So in my opinion, Fitch is not an authentic fighter.”

“This guy is a coward,” Zahabi said. “He’s a cheater. At the end of the day, he’s a true coward. In my opinion, he’s not a good fighter. He’s not a competent fighter. He really is just a guy on a lot of juice – he’s a good wrestler, I’ll give him that. But really he really is just a guy on a lot of juice. … The truth of the matter is, he can’t win without it. That’s the truth.”

Respect to Zahabi , Has been training clean natty fighters including the greatest of all time (GSP) to beat the shit out of PED cheaters since forever.
I can understand his fustration with cheaters he does everything possible to help his clean fighters reach the heights while other coaches have the advantage of having their top fighters filled with PEDs. Zahabi and GSP truly hate PED cheaters, both of them have been working so hard for a clean sport and seeing guys still cheating the system obviously pisses them off. Much respect to both of them for always contributing for a clean and fair sport.
georges-st-pierre-firas-zahabi.jpg

Last edited:
Damn unusual to see him be such a savage

I know GSP has never popped and I’m not accusing him of steroids but goddamn I wouldn’t be shocked if he was /has. My question is if he wasn’t , imagine if he HAD been using ?! Already one of GOAT. With roids ?! Hed tear dudes heads off . That’s why I suspect he was . He was at peak human performance for years and if he wasn’t juicing , I can’t imagine a better version of what we got .

Last edited:
I know GSP has never popped and I’m not accusing him of steroids but goddamn I wouldn’t be shocked if he was /has. My question is if he wasn’t , imagine if he HAD been using ?! Already one of GOAT. With roids ?! Her tear dudes heads off . That’s why I suspect he was . He wasn’t at peak human performance fir years and if he wasn’t juicing , I can’t imagine a better version of what we got .
GSP is the hardest worker in the game , just because he doesnt hit pads in the airport like some dummies that means nothing

source?

i've never heard an interview or video where Firas went that deep on someone.

if that's what he really said and thinks, i wonder what he thinks about the rest of AKA? where there's smoke, there's fire.

In defence of Fitch he was fighting Palhares, he should’ve been allowed to juice

He is definitely juicing and will probably beat Rory, which is sad.

Thats a fucking weird reaction by Firas. I would like to hear this in audio or video if possible.

81616879.jpg

Man thats a fucking weird reaction from Firas
Guys like Firas and GSP are so nice but they truly hate PED cheaters . They've been working for a clean sport so hard and for so long so i can understand them.

Waiting for the photo proof of GSP's growth hormone gut and injection marked belly.

Thats a fucking weird reaction by Firas. I would like to hear this in audio or video if possible.

81616879.jpg

seems uncharacteristic of Firas, but there he is giving Jon Fitch the absolute business.

source?
i've never heard an interview or video where Firas went that deep on someone.
if that's what he really said and thinks, i wonder what he thinks about the rest of AKA? where there's smoke, there's fire.
So the current bellator testing is like UFC testing in GSP era.
As far as I know neither Fitch or other top AKA fighters have popped for roids.
So Firas is accusing him exactly as someone could accuse GSP of doing roids.
Pretty much every champion in that era was exposed by Usada, GSP left UFC as Usada was coming in. He was the cardio machine grinding everyone who was doping for 5 rounds...all of that while clean...this reminds me of Armstrong being 8 times champion while numbers 2-15 were caught doping but Armstrong was "clean" till many years later.

Lol GSP never got caught. If a guy is willing to grease I wouldnt doubt he is willing to pop some chemical enhancement

Guys like Firas and GSP are so nice but they truly hate PED cheaters . They've been working for a clean sport so hard and for so long so i can understand them.

You must be 12.

Weird how much he seems to dislike Fitch.

Maybe Fitch banged his wife?

Shes a cutie.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Freddie556
Back