Man that social media sh.t is just silly

yekmurat

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
I was checking Joe Rogan s instagram page like an idiot (I have no idea WTF I was looking there) I saw that his dog has an instagram page and guess what Rogan s dog has 287k followers on instagram

Im still wondering why you didnt just spell out shit instead of sh.t?

Rogan's dog vs siberian tiger, book it Dana.

Social media is a tool used by the rich and powerful to dumb down and distract the worker bees from the fact that they are being taken advantage of...

Social media is a tool used by the rich and powerful to dumb down and distract the worker bees from the fact that they are being taken advantage of...
giphy.gif

Put some respect on young Marshall's name ya goof.

Sooner or later. Fido Rogan is gonna hump a standard poodle, or be caught wagging his tail while someone says something offensive, and he'll lose 1/3 of his followers, and half of his sponsors.

Just wait.

Sounds like someone wants to be found marinating in a bath tub, or hit with sexual misconduct allegations. Keep it up, buddy. They'll find you. Just like they will Rogan's dog.

the internet is rewiring people

long term memory section of our brains are getting weaker as we mindlessly browse and click from one nonsense story to another

social media is taking it to another level reinforcing insecurities in certain groups who are prone to suggestion and now less skilled at orienting themselves towards a long-term set of values

I work from home and hit my enough internet for the day point and cut it until I have a reason to start surfing again. Joe Rogan's dog's Instagram is definitely enough internet for this day

Back