Reaction score
UFC 225 Whittaker/Romero 2?
CreamyInsidiousAfricanwilddog-max-1mb.gif

5th-round.gif

OR....

UFC 236 (INTERIM) Gastelum/Adesanya?
*someone hook a brother up with GIFs... can't find any*
USATSI_12531546_168382968_lowres.jpg

https%3A%2F%2Fspecials-images.forbesimg.com%2Fdam%2Fimageserve%2F1136954728%2F960x0.jpg%3Ffit%3Dscale

IMO, the overall better fight was Kelvin/Izzy... But the most intense moments went to Romero when he battered Bobby Knuckles in rounds 3/4/5. What do the people think? Which is the more dramatic fight?

Last edited:
Both were dope. I think they will give us a fantastic matchup between Izzy and Whittaker. There hasn’t been this much buzz about 185 since Anderson’s run came to an end, so it’s nice to see, and I think we have all 4 fighters to thank for that

Romero vs Bobby Knucklez 2 imo.

Bobbie vs Romero, my heart was so far in my throat man but thats probs cos i'm a big Whittaker fan

Both awesome

But i gotta go with this recent one...that back and forth was sensational

Both were dope. I think they will give us a fantastic matchup between Izzy and Whittaker. There hasn’t been this much buzz about 185 since Anderson’s run came to an end, so it’s nice to see, and I think we have all 4 fighters to thank for that
Couldn't have said it any better myself. Well put.

I think the Gastelum/Adesanya fight was much better. I couldn't believe how many times I said "What a fight!" I also said "this has to be the best fight ever!".

Well considering Romero wasn't a MW in that fight I'd say Gastelum/Adesanya.

Back