Picograms come at a price

PlatinumColbyCovington

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
After the collapse of the East German regime, people responsible for the forced doping were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to about 10,000 sportspeople; victims were compensated. In later life former athletes developed serious health problems believed due to the drugs; psychotic episodes were attributed to CDMT (Oral Turinabol)

Psychosis is a symptom rather than a disease. Psychosis is an umbrella term; it means that an individual has sensory experiences of things that do not exist and/or beliefs with no basis in reality. During a psychotic episode, an individual may experience hallucinations and/or delusions.

Hopefully the lingering picograms aren't harmful over the long-term :/

Still not as delusional as cogar thinking his chin will hold up in a slug fest

pico-wink_zpswdui0oiq.gif

I read that T-bol has few negative side effects. It's not great for the liver but not much else. Where are you getting this psychosis stuff from?

I read that T-bol has few negative side effects. It's not great for the liver but not much else. Where are you getting this psychosis stuff from?

i heard it raises your cholesterol levels and that in turn can mess with your heart.

i thought psychosis is what "roid rage" was?

i heard it raises your cholesterol levels and that in turn can mess with your heart.

i thought psychosis is what "roid rage" was?
Read the cholesterol thing too but that can be treated. Never saw any mention of psychosis. The TS has defined it pretty well, don't think you could compare it to roid rage.

I read somewhere that periods attract bears… the bears can smell the menstruation.

After the collapse of the East German regime, people responsible for the forced doping were found guilty of causing grievous bodily harm to about 10,000 sportspeople; victims were compensated. In later life former athletes developed serious health problems believed due to the drugs; psychotic episodes were attributed to CDMT (Oral Turinabol)

Psychosis is a symptom rather than a disease. Psychosis is an umbrella term; it means that an individual has sensory experiences of things that do not exist and/or beliefs with no basis in reality. During a psychotic episode, an individual may experience hallucinations and/or delusions.

Hopefully the lingering picograms aren't harmful over the long-term :/

What is this shit??

Note that he was a trans man at birth i.e. a man who was assigned female gender.
I wouldn't be so categoric, but it's a possibility.
Young girls will flirt or feel attraction to other girls quite often. I know some girls who were thought to be bi or lesbians and by the time they hit 20 they're settled on their sexual Identity.
The steroids messed up and body and maybe her mind too.

Last edited:
Getting punched in the head for a living is infinitely worse, cracks me up when people point to the health concerns of fighters using peds

Back