When is Robert Whittaker suppose to be back? Also Cain?

TheOneAboveAll3

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I am not sure about Robert but I think Cain is suppose to be back next year, damn, that dudes career took a beating from all the injuries.

I don’t keep track until they’re in the octagon so that I’m not eternally disappointed

Cain is done my dude. He has more injuries than the Undertaker in his 50.

Javier said Cain should be back by the 2nd half of 2020.

...he wasn't kidding.

Cain has shrunk so much since his prime. His body has gone to complete doodoo. At this point, any HW could knock him out. His last win was Travis Browne. I used to be a huge Cain fan too. I'll still support him, but I'm on my last leg of fandom. Being his fan has been so frustrating.

Isn't robert healthy now? Ufc just look at Australia venues before schedule his return.

Cain, cruz 2023.

Cain back?

Shit, he probably just hurt his back by me typing that.

Can? Are you joking mate? His body is crumbling like a wet cake

Cain is going to be wrestling in Luche Libre from August until next year, if he can stay uninjured which is doubtful.

caincane1555651847.png

Cain is waiting for a name change to Cane so that he won't need a nickname.

Cain has shrunk so much since his prime. His body has gone to complete doodoo. At this point, any HW could knock him out. His last win was Travis Browne. I used to be a huge Cain fan too. I'll still support him, but I'm on my last leg of fandom. Being his fan has been so frustrating.
His body is now similar to "Titties" from TUF.
Capture1555652054.jpg

He was being interviewed. Olivia sort of smacked him on the stomach and his reflexes were so slow that by the time he tried to shake her hand, she was 3 states away. Knowing that he was on video with the shake-fail, he played it up.

The best version:

The full interview version:

Ahh thanks man.

Cain requested to fight in a bubble from now on, the NSAC denied his request. He cried and broke his arm when he wiped his tears away...... He slipped on a single tear and broke his leg too......He called 911 and broke his finger in the process.....

Cain is cooked

Cain is the best example of how awful UFC heavyweight has always been

If he's considered arguably best ufc hw ever, then it is a horrible division.

That's my Friday Morning Hot Take...

After watching Ngannou literally break Cain’s body in 26 seconds, I think I’m good on watching him fight again.

Back