What are JDS’s chances of KOing...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Francis? Is it possible because he looked really good lately. What are his chances?

As Ngannou would say,

"You're going to sleep"

None. JDS is very hittable and Ngannou has anvils for fists.

JDS can't let himself get backed up against the fence - which he does in every fight

JDS doesn't move as well as he used to and his chin has been kind of suspect lately. Francis is fast and I think he'll catch JDS. But I wouldn't be surprised if JDS gets a tko after being rocked.

Francis seems to have that hard african head, so i doubt it.

Certainly possible at HW. I'd say he has like a 15-20% chance to KO Francis, Francis has like a 55-60% chance to KO him, and there is about a 20% chance that the fight goes to decision (more likely JDS wins a potential decision.) Zero percent chance we see a sub here.

As a huge JDS fan it sucks to say he's probably getting flatlined here

That being said if you think he has no chance, you clearly don't know JDS very well

He has a chance, but I think Ngannou has a good chin and would be hard to finish. JDS has looked better his last few fights, but he still is not as fast as he used to be. Its only 3 rounds, so JDS could win a decision, especially if he doesn't get caught with something big in first few minutes.

Ill be pulling for my man Cigano, but a bit scared for obvious reasons.
Old killer Ciggie would blast him with the heavy quickness.

You're literally retarded if you think JDS only has a 1% chance of beating Francis
Getting a ko, not beating. For someone who called me retarded, your reading skills are not too good.

Certainly possible at HW. I'd say he has like a 15-20% chance to KO Francis, Francis has like a 55-60% chance to KO him, and there is about a 20% chance that the fight goes to decision (more likely JDS wins a potential decision.) Zero percent chance we see a sub here.

Then Francis goes out and pulls off a Twister sub... Sherdog servers would collapse.
And so would Dana..
<31>

<Dana05>

<{danawhoah}>

What?? JSD can KO anyone with 1 shot. He has 99.9% chance of KO'ing Francis if he connects.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kilgorevontrouty
Back