People that hype Adensanya... are you just bored?

suhdude

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
i watched fights for a long time, I can’t give you a fight breakdown like I’m ray fucking longo but I can tell for the most part who is going to be good. Watching his fight against Kelvin I saw no championship material there. No veriety in strikes. No wrestling. This fool is your basic kickboxer who doesn’t even have 4/10s of Jon Jones aresnal. So whats the big deal?

I guess it might get old talking about conor, or pvz’s tits so people have to manufacture this guy as the next big thing. What I saw there was someone who was struggling to beat a ww. Whittaker is going to torch this fool. Romero, jacare and luke rockhold would too. He has the gall to call out jon jones? A man who raped the current hw champ? Adensanya has all the physical advantages in his division but falls short if maximizing it. There is nothing special about Israel Adensanya.

Try harder, troll threads used to be somewhat entertaining.

Another no boner fan girl shook by Izzy's shine.

Go jerk off to more videos of Jones pulsing you freak.

No veriety in strikes. No wrestling
ScrawnyBiodegradableJavalina-size_restricted.gif

CluelessDarlingIrrawaddydolphin-size_restricted.gif

SillyDelectableGordonsetter-size_restricted.gif

ElectricSmoothCaracal-size_restricted.gif

Its okay bud, if you're a hater just admit it

Isn't Izzy transgender?

Maybe he should drop into the women's division once he loses the belt.

Ah yes, discredit every fighter's wins and then when they lose say "see I told you they sucked!"

i watched fights for a long time, I can’t give you a fight breakdown like I’m ray fucking longo but I can tell for the most part who is going to be good. Watching his fight against Kelvin I saw no championship material there. No veriety in strikes. No wrestling. This fool is your basic kickboxer who doesn’t even have 4/10s of Jon Jones aresnal. So whats the big deal?

I guess it might get old talking about conor, or pvz’s tits so people have to manufacture this guy as the next big thing. What I saw there was someone who was struggling to beat a ww. Whittaker is going to torch this fool. Romero, jacare and luke rockhold would too. He has the gall to call out jon jones? A man who raped the current hw champ? Adensanya has all the physical advantages in his division but falls short if maximizing it. There is nothing special about Israel Adensanya.
Hes still evolving

You're right, you can't breakdown shit but you still want to present your poorly thought out opinion.

It's funny you talk about clickbait headline stuff like PVZ tits and Conor but all you seem focused on is some irrelevant beef between Jon and Izzy.

2 for 1 special for this shit thread. Posted this one yesterday but its so good its worth a repost.

Israel is receiving an enormous push from ufc and his fandom on this site seems a little disproportional to what he has actually achieved.

He definitely has the profile that attracts cucks like rogan or certain sherdoggers, and (possibly) being gay would surely help propel him in the Hollywood owned WME.

That being said he has fought very frequently and dispatched all his opponents (except perhaps Vettori) pretty easily so he doesnt deserve to be hated on too much either.

If you dont like his personality you should probably consider that he most likely has people around him 24/7 telling him how great he is which would cause him to say the things or act the way he does

Just enjoy his fights and let things sort themselves out.

well you may have been watching fights for a long time but your sherdog join date is after mine, so you are wrong.

Don't you just hate those people that get excited about the sport they love.

2/5 the talent of Jones*

Reduce your fractions, bud

Back